AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Do you have white knight syndrome ? Or know of anyone?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-23 13:41:55 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-18 03:35
Curious.  After 6 months of lurking have you booked a mm?

Nothing good these days in the Asian scene. One by one the service queens disappeared before I could book them. White agency girls are more consistent I believe. Nowadays the reviews don't provide much detail aside from numbers from 1-10, which really doesn't push me to see them. The Asian agency pictures I can't trust because a lot of B&S going on. So gweimei agencies it is, I am pretty whitewashed anyways so no problem for me.

I started hobbying 2 years ago when the service queens started to get deported. I remember trying to book Pia when she came back briefly but then she's gone suddenly. I am really late to the party.

Gweimei scene is still going strong but is becoming bland. Very few new superstars and the number of reviews are slowing down with reviewers probably sharing girls in private messaging instead of public. Also agencies keep closing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 14:03:29 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-8-20 10:52
gangsters fuck bitches
bitches are reviewed on 747
gangsters love 747

Cousin is in "waste disposal" and owns half of 坪山新区 and I'm not talking about the legal form of ownership here!

He's paranoid all the time, even about his own family. Gambles and goes to an MM every night because of the stress. One time we were at 小梅沙 and I had to go get something from his locker but forgot where it was and 20 minutes later he runs up to me thinking I was stealing his car...

I don't really want to know anything about gangsters but doing business in China eventually you will meet 1 or 2 or someone who is connected. When the government can't do our bidding we turn to 黑社会 as a last resort.

I know some kids of 黑社会 and they are all scared as shit of joining the family business and all prefer to go to uni and get an office job. The ones that do join are not very bright/insecure/have anger issues/have no other choice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 16:22:34 | 显示全部楼层
ronkini1234 发表于 2016-8-23 13:03
Cousin is in "waste disposal" and owns half of 坪山新区 and I'm not talking about the legal form o ...

One of my "cousins" came out of the bin and just did another job while on house arrest.. its not a choice for some.. they have mouths to feed, bills to pay..

I've never fucked over anyone that didn't have it coming to them, nor killed anyone. Did you know some governments are directly associated with mafia or cartel? The biggest wolf is a gangster who sits in a jacuzzi making calls all day and smokes cigars, once in a blue moon will have a video conference with his partners.. Just like how toronto, there are different squads who run different areas..  But as you get up the ladder.. theres probably a few people who control the importing, and have henchmen going down the ladder all the way to shooters.. like how the hells angels control prisons.. the asians control the streets. Sometimes when you make more money than your friends who are in debt.. drive a nicer car.. get nicer girls have nicer clothes.. its hard to go back to school and study ur ass off.. plus all the booze and drugs make u forget a lot of things. Most of the people I know who are true g's have never been interested in school.. memorizing formulas and solving complex equations that you will never use in life.. as to gaining life skills and knowledge on how life works on the streets and seeing the struggle.. are 2 different lifestyles that people in either one will never be able to comprehend the latter .. just my 2 cents

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 17:44:33 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-8-23 16:22
One of my "cousins" came out of the bin and just did another job while on house arrest.. its not a ...

You know how pathetic and lame you sound when you use rap lyrics or movie quotes because you are too dumb to come up with anything original?

I've never fucked over anyone that didn't have it coming to them, nor killed anyone.
Al Pacino, Scarface. Sounds gangster coming from him, but coming from an online thug wannabe its just sad, really sad.

Did you know some governments are directly associated with mafia or cartel?
Duh! No shit Sherlock? How did you figure that one out? Your entire paragraph pretty much tells us what we all know already. Despite your confident assertion that "2 different lifestyles that people in either one will never be able to comprehend the latter" and thus implying that you are wiser than everyone else. Sorry to burst your bubble but your 2 cents isn't even worth 2 cents.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 18:08:22 | 显示全部楼层
mkjai 发表于 2016-8-23 16:44
You know how pathetic and lame you sound when you use rap lyrics or movie quotes because you are to ...

That's just your opinion of me.. just like how I think your fucking creepy for asking for fucking barely legal white meat.....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-23 18:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
ronkini1234 发表于 2016-8-23 13:41
Nothing good these days in the Asian scene. One by one the service queens disappeared before I cou ...

Who are some of these gem white mms?  Never was crazy about the so called "queens" for the herd  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 18:43:47 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-23 18:15
Who are some of these gem white mms?  Never was crazy about the so called "queens" for the herd  : ...

I only see the well reviewed, they are not hidden gems. You probably already know them. I don't do TOFTT.

Well I go with the herd to save time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 15:38 , Processed in 0.039147 second(s), 11 queries .