AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Do you have white knight syndrome ? Or know of anyone?

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-8-16 11:33:52 | 显示全部楼层
脱苦海 发表于 2016-8-16 11:06
OP is the biggest white knight, fighting evil pimp wannabes to protect mm. The Stella guy is just a  ...

Actually the never ending goal and entertainment is to protect the ecoystem from manipulation .  Some mms are in cahoots with the ecosystem players .  Some mm are even cunning enough to be the driver , manipulating the "white knight" as the article depicts?   

One thing you learn the "truth" will eventually surface up by one of the ecosystem players.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 11:56:46 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-16 11:33
Actually the never ending goal and entertainment is to protect the ecoystem from manipulation .  S ...

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

Friedrich Nietzsche
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-16 13:14:11 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-8-16 11:56
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a fu ...

Truth in human slave trade is where all the gang of flies congregate and land = shit
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 14:40:51 | 显示全部楼层
Holy shit it took me whole day to read this! I thought my Chinglish was good enough lol. I bet even English-as-first-language ppl may not understand some of those big words lol.
Facinating read though. 7sam did u write all that it was that taken from a book? Are u a professor?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-16 14:42:31 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-8-16 14:40
Holy shit it took me whole day to read this! I thought my Chinglish was good enough lol. I bet even  ...

No man.  I only have grade school education.  There is a reference link to the author.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 14:49:29 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-16 14:42
No man.  I only have grade school education.  There is a reference link to the author.

Ah I missed that link. But for some reason it feels like something u could write . Really sounds like u lol.
It's a compliment not an insult btw lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-16 15:04:40 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-8-16 14:49
Ah I missed that link. But for some reason it feels like something u could write . Really sounds l ...

Thanks. The very fact someone else wrote makes the message even more powerful.  I could not have described it any better as it perfectly "purpose built" to describe how most wolves in this hobby can easily fall into this seemlessly harmless  condition called "white knight" complex.     

Very early in my hobbying prime years I was very close to walking on the thin edge of the wedge so to speak.   I also heard or saw  first hand from wolves and mm caught in traps they fall into either by design or evolution.     

Wolves typically go through a maturity hobbying learning  curve .  Some wolves get stuck at phase 1: immature emotional exuberance  or phase 2: delusions of grandeur ....and a sordid few in phase 3: pimp wannabe or King of white knights.   These guys live and breath this hobby becoming an integral part of their lives.   It's not healthy.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 18:26:31 | 显示全部楼层
Some guys get too addicted. Or maybe they just can't find a regular girlfriend.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-16 20:44:08 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2016-8-16 18:26
Some guys get too addicted. Or maybe they just can't find a regular girlfriend.

It's a human defence mechanism to numb and hide their true loneliness and social insecurities.   Every infamous pimp wannabes that has  been outed over the last 10 years have echoed the same old  lines when confronted on the question "what motivates them daily pumping their faves ? "

"I'm helping the "poor damsel" in distressed  by advising them on financial/personal/cultural transition matters and help reach their financial objectives".      Lakesideguy is the ultimate "saint" helping Eva.   Poach her from the "bad agency" and convince her young body is better placed at another shop for a premium.       Would he coach is own hypothetical daughter that way?      
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 22:12:46 | 显示全部楼层
"...White Knights are frequently virgins or have had very few serious relationships. They frequently have little experience with attracting or dating women ...." These conditions don't apply to me so I am glad that I dont have the White Knights syndrome.

But I do appreciate your courage of sharing eye-opening information, although it is not useful for me. You must have had lots of advices from Dr. NerdLove. His web site says Dr. NerdLove dispenses love, sex and life advice for geeks, otaku, dweebs, poozers, nerds and the occasional neo-maxie-zoom-dweebie. Making geeks sexier since 20011. Ì think very few wolves know about this site.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 22:09 , Processed in 0.043449 second(s), 11 queries .