AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6439|回复: 10

Tower battle (tall MMs): Sasa@Moonwaiting, Yumi@SexyCat, Juicy-Hoshi@Independent

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-15 17:56:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Let me sum up and do a short review for past hunting experience within this 2 months. Tried 3 girls which is taller than standard on the market. Let's start up in an ascending order.

Sasa@Moonwaiting

The only Korean I have been tried the past month. Been told she's around 5'7 on the site and it is accurate. With good proportion and length for her legs, tends to be the slim side without excessive of meats on her waist, but the down side was her boobs, between A-B cup even though I could tell it's natural.

Face 8/10 definitely a head turner on the street, ages around 25-28. 75% accurate to the pics, should be suitable to facefucker.

Body 8/10 Slender type with a pair of sexy legs which added an extra 2 pts for my taste. And I really don't care much about the size of a women's boobs, so yea... if she has an enhanced boobs may make her looks sexier visually overall.

Service 8/10 Standard Korean service routine but nothing to complain about. No highlight or any special skills she had to make her shine, but well... it's alright, you just come to cum then go.

Attitude 8/10  Had communication barrier, so we didn't click with each other 100%. But she tried hard to cooperate and initiative to ask if you feel good when she serving you.

Considerably to repeat

Yumi@Sexy-cat TOFTT?

Haven't seen any review yet so far, might be a TOFTT for all you guys. Quoted to the description and info she's about 5'8 and which is accurate when I saw her at the door, her super long legs was her highlight overall. And this is also my first try with a tall Taiwanese like her. Only seen white girl and another North side girl from China in this height.

Face 7.5/10 Minus 0.5 pts for her skin on face, other than that she's still a pretty woman and for sure a head turner on street, most of the reason is because of her height.

Body 8.5/10 added extra 3pts for her long legs but minus 0.5pts because she got a tiny bruise mark near to her ankle. Her boobs in the right size and fit perfectly visually on her body, I guess it's a man-made but still a nicely done.

Service 8/10 typical routine at all but still finished and provided what she has on her menu. The funny thing is when I was almost cum, I asked if I could finish it in cim and she refused, but she said its ok if I want to cum on her face. But based on i am not a fan for doing a cof and when I think it may take her some extra time after to clean up and redo her make up on her face, I gave up this idea at the end, then pulled out my dick and raincoat and cum on both of her thigh instead, which gave me a strong sensation as a legs lover and fetish.

Attitude 9/10 No communication barrier at all even though my Mandarin sucks. No dead air or any embarrassing moment during the whole session, so it's a yes will repeat for my vote.

Juicy-Hoshi

Read a tons of her reviews on the board, and 99% are positive so finally gave her a try, and she's definitely one of the best currently I dare to say.

Face 7.5/10 not the most prettiest and gorgeous woman on the market, but her horny side like her smile and eyes contact totally gave  you a PSE on a different level. Ages within 26-30.

Body 9/10 as tall as Yumi, but I guess her C cup are real, slender type with uncomplaining model shape and long legs also. Way better than most of the Korean mm on the market.

Service 9.5/10 Amazing skills!! An unforgettable session with her. Her long rim job was really lead me an adrenaline rush and almost cause me a heart attack !! Don't want to write down everything and go through every detail here, as she already has tons of fucking good reviews here. Only thing I could say is I really haven't gone through an amazing session with this kind of excitement like that for so long.

Attitude 10/10 period

Repeat??? A big YES

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-15 18:03:24 | 显示全部楼层
I wanted to try Yumi. Seems like a good meal overall?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-15 19:52:27 | 显示全部楼层
lol yumi allows cof not cim, indeed weird
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 00:54:20 | 显示全部楼层
Would you say Sasa's pics on AdultMatch416 and MoonwaitingVIP are accurate?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 05:54:28 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2016-8-15 19:52
lol yumi allows cof not cim, indeed weird

Free facial maybe?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-16 08:10:11 | 显示全部楼层
iHunter 发表于 2016-8-15 18:03
I wanted to try Yumi. Seems like a good meal overall?

Yea,  if u like tall girls long legs
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-16 08:11:14 | 显示全部楼层
Davis 发表于 2016-8-16 00:54
Would you say Sasa's pics on AdultMatch416 and MoonwaitingVIP are accurate?

75% as i said,  every girl's pic been psed for sure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 11:26:31 | 显示全部楼层
Wade03 发表于 2016-8-16 08:10
Yea,  if u like tall girls long legs

I like good looking girls lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 16:35:27 | 显示全部楼层
Juicy hoshi is Chinese?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-16 18:04:05 | 显示全部楼层
Shiofuki 发表于 2016-8-16 16:35
Juicy hoshi is Chinese?

yes

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 09:27 , Processed in 0.041268 second(s), 13 queries .