AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3006|回复: 6

小浪之旅 Dolly@Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-14 22:45:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Although Trt has a good amounts of MM, I've learned that a good dimsum is hard to come by. While 300+/hr can be risky sometimes, you'll just have to pick your meal carefully, and don't be afraid to walk out if shit goes south, cuz then, shit really goes south. Bullshits aside, I saw her on BBF's site even before she started working, tried to book her on her first day and she only had late schdule left, summer time sadness.

Finally got time during weekend and she got moved to DT, don't matter, I'll make the trip to mississauga if I had to
Got my appointment through txt nice and easy. Got to the building, you can see the elevator through the glass front door, no secQ, good place.

Doors opened and she was quite cute, not as cute as her pics on the site, could be due to her heavy make up, then i saw her wearing the same black lingerie like the picture and dayummmm. She greets me with mandarin and I couldn't really tell where she was from. She held my hand to her room and took every piece of my belonging off, I couldn't keep my hands off her this whole time, then she engaged lfk, then off to shower. She asked “wow you're sweating alot, is it hot today? did you wait outside for too long?" really nice touch of GFE She washes me very carefully, as the shower room is quite dark, we flirted a little, dfk, a long water flute was provided without asking. As she turned around starts washing herself, I couldn't wait to just bang her on the spot with those big white peaches rubbing against my hard jj, she laughed and says we can wait, i'm not going anywhere

In the room, she had those American pop songs playing in the background, the room is very bright, I like bright rooms for my meal but she had too much makeup on it was kinda weird. She doesn't really have a routine( yay ) I was leading her whichever way I wanted, back to front, slowly taking unzipping her, she is very responsive, by the time I touched her lil sister it was already soaking wet

Then she told me to lie down, gave me a watery bbbj while touching my nipple, few mins later dome on and we were ready to battle!She started CG but wasn't really moving the way I like, maybe shes new, then I asked her to switch to Mish and man, seeing those pink nipples bouncing with her natural C is an amazing view, she has a little red part on her left boob, rest of her skin seems flawless.  She is very responsive, and wet, she dirty talked me like Candice she is more on the GND side (Candice is the wild side) telling me how good she feels without repeating anything she said previously, she was pouring juice out of her lil sister, I would feel bad if I ask her to change position with such enthusiasm, slight adjustments and plays then I released my load. She reactively sucked me with her lil sister as if an evil witch is trying to drain every last bit of me, I laid on top of her for a whole minute before pulling out. We were both out of breath and sweating, she asked if we should rest or shower right away, I picked shower cuz I can still feel her juicy around my crutch

Chatted during my remaining session, she's really nice, not too talktive, but everything is straight to the point. Very nice girl. Before I left we had another passionate DFK and a little bit of foreplay digits, I got her very very wet again and she's like " you're so bad ~~~!~~~!!!!"

At the door she attempted to tie my shoes for me I told her it's okay, but next time I wanna do you from behind, she said ”aww that's my favorite position" we already passed the time by 10 mins, well,  next time.

Here are the ratings

Face:8 Initially I would just give 7.5 , makeup was a bit too heavy, smokey eye, nightclub long fake lashes ect. Also expectation was a bit too high, also room being as bright as daylight doesn't help. But she's MCOT, I like girls with a little bit of meat. Very cute.

Body:9 Natural C Cup, Pink nips, curvy waist with big bum bum, white as snow, soft skins, you can tell she's very young by touching her hands, no more than 22.

Service: 8.5 new to biz, bbbj a bit too soft, watery is a plus for both top and bottom hole

Attitude:10  She's very polite and has a bubbly attitude. I felt no different than making love with my girlfriend, girls may lie but body don't, only more enthusiasm. She makes me feel the longer you know her, the better she'll treats you.

Donation: 220 +20

She is recommanded to dimsum lovers and Old wolves, if you're just some service queen fan you'll probably be disapointed, I was very happy seeing her, and I realize I dont write any bad reviews, because I don't feel like wasting my time for any of them. So starting from now, i'll share landmine experiences at the end of my reviews.
Kelly@BH boom shakalaka decent service doe
Yumi@SexyCat Boom shakalaka even harder cuz of the price parts of her skin looks like shes been beaten up fake chest also
There were many more who came across my mind but I don't think they're still working.

PS: too lazy no spell check no grammar check
Appreciate to recive, feel good to contribute. Happy hunting my brothers!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-17 06:09:27 | 显示全部楼层
好详细 仔细读完感觉英语水平都要进步不少
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-18 16:51:48 | 显示全部楼层
wittman 发表于 2016-8-17 06:09
好详细 仔细读完感觉英语水平都要进步不少

过奖了 顺手写的 都没proofread
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-18 16:58:31 | 显示全部楼层
"decent service doe" lol despite your ignorance towards me in other threads i will still say this is a good review, it tempted me enough to almost go see her
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-19 00:37:23 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-8-18 16:58
"decent service doe" lol despite your ignorance towards me in other threads i will still say this is ...

my negativity towards you has nothing to do with how i write a review doesn't it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-19 02:35:44 | 显示全部楼层
Maysee 发表于 2016-8-19 00:37
my negativity towards you has nothing to do with how i write a review doesn't it

Ignore the troll. He is just insecure and desperate for attention. LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-19 06:50:24 | 显示全部楼层
wittman 发表于 2016-8-17 06:09
好详细 仔细读完感觉英语水平都要进步不少

Lol who cares man? As long is not chinyse engysh.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 03:48 , Processed in 0.037147 second(s), 13 queries .