找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Need Fresh Talent

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-22 20:23:20 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-12 19:57
I don't make the rules here.  If  I had my way all my posts would be on prime time real estate ?

7gor, in the vision of the founding fathers of 747, these post would be left on the most popular forum for 2 weeks before any migration to this area.

I know, I know, the mods say....well why have different categories if this and that.  That was the way it was when this forum was set up.  And I still prefer the old method.  Call me old school, call me trouble, but what everyone should call me is ....keeping it real!

Remember getting bbbjcim by 3 women in Portland Street in Kowloon is not a hobby.  It's a lifestyle

**ADMIN**

The other "most popular" section is too congested. To better balance the traffic levels, that section is designated for reviews for Toronto-located Asian MMs who are either Independent or work for Asian agencies. Other posts may be diverted here or other suitable sections. This section is also a popular section, its not as though it is an obscure area which nobody ever sees. So to complain about a post moved from "the most popular" section to this one is frivolous complaint.

Also, this section is for discussion of girls / agencies / industry. If you have an opinion / complaint on the setup of this forum or management style, we welcome you to discuss it on the <吹水閒聊 / Casual Chat>, or better yet to email us directly. We also urge all members to please stay on topic in any given post.

Thank you.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 20:32:03 | 显示全部楼层
unless we are helping in some way other just being a customer (i.e investor, recruiter, etc), then i believe we really have no say in as to the quality.. this is a million dollar industry that sustains itself and always will in generations to come as long as cash is aplenty. what we need is a better way to rotate the girls so everyone can see them more conveniently..  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 21:06:19 | 显示全部楼层
to all ching, what does dim sum mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 09:35 , Processed in 0.036429 second(s), 11 queries .