AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2267|回复: 4

Sofia @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-9 08:57:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I really like dim sum, i saw this girl in Mississauga and decide to drive all the way from Richmond hill for that pussy lol. I arrive at the location just on time, called instantly for the buzz and room number, i went in the building no sign in required, went up and waited for the door to open for about a minute or two. I walked in i was a little disappionted, but i proceed anyways we walk togather into the room, i undressed myself while she put my clothes down piece by piece, we headed for the shower and mouthwash, just a quick wash no waterflute but she gave me a kiss on my JJ. She held my hand pulling me into the bedroom, i get on the bed she gave me some LFK, very little DFK i tried though, during the kisses she was playing with my nipples, she slowly move down south to lick on them, then working slowly to my JJ, BBBJ was good but felt some teeth from time to time. Few minute later we get the main course started, we started in cowgirl during cowgirl she grabbed my hand and place it on her tits, she leans forward sometimes to lick on my nipples, we then switched to missionary and i cum.

Face 6.5 Sorry. But her make up is a bit heavy, other then that average looking girl.
Body 8.5 natural boobs, B+ very soft love squeezing them, very smooth skin too.
Service 8 No playing with Kitty, very little DFK, MPOS, LFK
Attitude 9 it was perfect, smile throughout the session but didnt want to give a 10 there is always better, chatty.
Damage 180
Repeat maybe if she move from Mississauga.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-9 09:04:33 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/sofia-1.html
Good news sir! She moved from Sauga
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-11 05:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-8-9 09:04
http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/sofia-1.html
Good news sir! She moved from Sauga

Hahah, i wasnt sure if i wanted to repeat or not. Now maybe i will
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-11 06:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
iHunter 发表于 2016-8-11 05:40
Hahah, i wasnt sure if i wanted to repeat or not. Now maybe i will

Lol what are you repeating for though? Her face isn't great as you said
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-11 07:05:18 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-8-11 06:58
Lol what are you repeating for though? Her face isn't great as you said

Chemistry? Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 19:09 , Processed in 0.036412 second(s), 13 queries .