立即注册
搜索
查看: 5738|回复: 19

CC & Nikki @Moonwaiting , Apple & Ella @SweetSweet

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-4 21:05:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
08/03/2016

Apple@SweetSweet
Was noticing SweetSweet ads for a while and notice that Apple is back.  I have had experience with this shop before and all I can say is that this shop is REALLY hit and miss.  One thing for sure is that they DO have young girls.  Booked the appointment days before and when I made my appointment, I realized the girl has worked somewhere before.  For those who has 416极品屋, she is 萱萱.  Girl is typical north east Chinese with a big frame and big face.

Face: 5.5
Body: 5.5
Repeat: No (obviously, not a looker and I walked out)

Nikki@Moonwaiting
After seeing Apple, I looked at MW site and saw a new face in the building, so called to book.  Surprisingly, got the appointment in no time.  That didn't give me a comfortable feeling, usually new girls are booked to the nine.  Anyway, went up, door opened to see a girl with heavy eye make up, a not-so-young Korean mama-san type girl.  I guess this time my JJ did the thinking for me.  What got me with this girl is that with a 45mins appointment, by the time I got to the bed from shower, I realized I had 25mins left to do the rest of the stuff.  Even before we started the main course, she gave me a really really bad massage; the kicker was that her knee to my lower back and buttocks was just really weird... not comfortable at all.  The final straw that turned me right off was the way she stretched the shit out of the condom and put it on my dick and made damn-well sure the condom is all the way in the base of my dick.  After all that, I just signaled to the girl, I am out... Took off the raincoat, jumped in the shower, left my donation and walked.
I do appreciate the cleaniless of this chick --- long shower, excessive way of making sure the condom is on my diseased dick.  Long story short.... 一肚氣。
Face: 5.5 (heavy make up, older chick)
Body: 6 (the B cup saved her, she has a tatto on the side of stomach, its a bunch of stars)
Repeat: Absolutely Not!

CC@Moonwaiting
After the Nikki incident, told the keeper what happened, she was apologetic and offered me several quick appointments option.  CC was available, so I decided to see her again.  I must say she is the typical Hong Kong girl, where she has a cute perky butt and small tits... BUT, her tits are not to be short changed, its still a good size B cup to hang on to.  CC and I chatted and went straight to the deed.  I must say the most enjoyable part with her is when she is on you or when you are inside her, she literally roll her eyes back and have this "in ecstacy" expression on her face.... it really turned me on.
Face: 8
Body: 7.8 (tit man!!)
Service: 8 (killer eyes)
Repeat: Already did.

08/04/2016

Ella@SweetSweet

Originally appointment for 08/05, but keeper said someone cancelled so I picked up today instead.  Went up to see the girl and she is one word.... YOUNG!  Very young... which means.. no experience.... I wouldn't say she is super pretty at first sight, and when you see her on the street, she won't be one of those young chicks which you will turn you head and do a 2nd take.  But when you see her more, I guess her charm grows on you.  Girl just came back from vacation so you can see some tan lines on her tits and hips, quite sexy.  She prefers English and not Chinese.  So I was speaking English with her the whole time.  

The only selling point for this girl is youth, and that's pretty much it.  No DFK -- when I tried, straight up denied.... no deep see drilling, I guess she is really fresh... BBBJ was very subpar... I mean I feel her lips, but there is no tongue action around the head.  
Face: 8.5 (Young and face grows on you)
Body: 7 (Don't expect boobs, but god is fair -- perky butt)
Service: 5 (inexperience... she needs to find a boyfriend and get taught)
Repeat: No.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-4 21:20:08 | 显示全部楼层
楼主很中肯,我就不多加意见了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-4 21:39:02 | 显示全部楼层
thank you so much.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-4 21:41:18 | 显示全部楼层
of course girls need to make sure the condom is properly worn...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-4 22:47:15 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2016-8-4 21:41
of course girls need to make sure the condom is properly worn...

Yeah but not stretching them man. Most of the box/package has pictorial instruction about how to put a dumdum on properly and stretching is not part of that I'm afraid. Stretching put more air at the tip and make it feel even more uncomfortable
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-4 22:48:42 | 显示全部楼层
Gonna try Ella if possible, but seems she's part-time only, thanks for the reivews!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-4 22:51:17 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-8-4 22:48
Gonna try Ella if possible, but seems she's part-time only, thanks for the reivews!

Yeah.. try.. but buyer beware... if you are in for young. Absolutely!  But if you are in for service... beware...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-4 23:38:36 | 显示全部楼层
No time for Ella only 2 days
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-5 00:10:04 | 显示全部楼层
ELLA 看相很正
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-5 02:56:36 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-8-4 23:38
No time for Ella only 2 days

Ella你一早你又唔約,之前仲有時間    不過千奇唔好試apple啦
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 10:44 , Processed in 0.038792 second(s), 13 queries .