AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5630|回复: 11

Pink @ Barbiehouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-30 17:24:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Had the chance to finally meet Pink again and I must say she has ascended to near the top of my repeat list.  When the door opened she instantly recognized me and gave me a very nice hug and mentioned that it has been awhile since I last saw her (I saw her on her first day).  We looked great in her one piece bodysuit and facially she is very very pretty.  We went to the room and I couldn't stop looking at her as her body looked amazing underneath what she was wearing.  We both undressed and her natural breasts are simply amazing.  We went for our SF2 and after a quick cleaning we wanted to do some bbbj but instead we started some very nice Dfk and our hands were exploring each other's bodies at the same time.

We quickly dried off and went back to the room where she started to caress and kiss my body all over which eventually lead to a very nice bbbj.  After awhile I told her it was my turn and she smiled and immediately laid back where she enjoyed me kissing her. I really like the way she gets into when she is having sex. A complete turn on.  We then went to FS and then ended with her on top.  Ended with a bbbj.

She is certainly one of the prettiest Korean women her and her natural body and looks are what makes her different than most.  She also has a great personality and her English is getting better.

She is definitely a repeat for me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-30 23:11:46 | 显示全部楼层
nice review! as i said, Pink is really good tho. start missing her now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-30 23:52:38 | 显示全部楼层
kerr 发表于 2016-7-30 23:11
nice review! as i said, Pink is really good tho. start missing her now

lol you just need someone you can put your dick in. Has to be kimchi or white meat maybe dark meat but Chinese MM you will be disappointed unless is a c9
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-31 08:02:26 | 显示全部楼层
How she relative rank facially rank with your fave Eva@ASB and service wise with Alice@pandora?    Reviews are meaningful with relative Context
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-31 10:10:47 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-7-31 08:02
How she relative rank facially rank with your fave Eva@ASB and service wise with Alice@pandora?    R ...

all 3 tied at service as PSE
but facially..
if you're not blind its p>a>e

everything i said it happened
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-31 10:14:15 | 显示全部楼层
Hey Lakesideguy, remember who is your friend and who is your enemy ...

I still haven't seen Alice yet as per your recommendation. Damn flu is keeping me grounded. How's Pink compared to Alice?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-31 10:50:03 | 显示全部楼层
For someone who doesn't even post reviews here.. now thats ludicrous
O young apoc has transcended into not just a poach pimp of mm's but also wolves as well

Pink to me is even better than bunny, her skills are pretty good.. and her pussy is so much more tighter/shallower too  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-31 11:28:12 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-7-31 10:50
For someone who doesn't even post reviews here.. now thats ludicrous
O young apoc has transcend ...

The age old question :  a victim of DNA vs Environment shaping behaviour ?

http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... mp;page=2#pid400772

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-31 12:09:30 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-7-31 10:14
Hey Lakesideguy, remember who is your friend and who is your enemy ...

I still haven't seen Alice y ...

Facially I would say she is comparable to Alice and service wise, tough choice.  In terms of body, I would pick Alice over Pink but only by a slim margin.  Alice and Pink (and Solar) are at or near the top for Korean women with natural bodies and looks.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-31 12:34:30 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-7-31 12:09
Facially I would say she is comparable to Alice and service wise, tough choice.  In terms of body, ...

Are you saying recommending Alice/Pink are at the "legend level" with the level set  condition organically grown?

Based on the below criteria?   

A) Face fucker
B) Body Fucker
C) Service Fucker
D)  All of the above

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 16:09 , Processed in 0.039415 second(s), 13 queries .