AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2694|回复: 4

Any good shops open late?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-28 23:53:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Looking to find some good midnight-early (12-2am)morning meals.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-29 00:08:59 | 显示全部楼层
The better the shop, the earlier they close. Same rule applies to independents.

Only those desperate for business need to open late. The good ones are always booked solid during the day and cannot keep working till that late.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-29 00:20:28 | 显示全部楼层
Most shops close around 1am. Even if you can catch a late appointment its not advisable because the MM will be tired and service will not be good.

There are shops that open till late but those tends to be C9 (old women) shops in ghetto apartments. You can find those on Backpage or Wechat (look around). A dead giveaway are pics of unbelievably hot girls on their ads with generic descriptions like "slim busty 19 year old asian student" or "new japanese model all natural 36D".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-29 00:35:05 | 显示全部楼层
I found this one which might suit you.

http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... &extra=page%3D1

中午12點~零晨2點

This place has been around for years and its a step up from those C9 shops. They are the hit-or-miss type of shop because sometimes they do have some hot girls but you never know when so you just have to walk in and try your luck. Don't bother calling ahead to ask because these old school type keepers will always bullshit you and try to convince you to go immediately.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-29 02:48:29 | 显示全部楼层

Whoa... thanks for bringing up the link.
I never paid attention to this garage.

First pic I saw on the link and I recognize the girl is Susan Coffey, a model I have followed a few years on FB.

http://susancoffey.net/gallery/I ... ater-by-insuh-yoon/

Should we report to admin, an advertiser on here is using fake pics?

**ADMIN**
Thanks for your vigilance, however please note the ad disclaimer, "以下是參考圖".
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 17:02 , Processed in 0.035409 second(s), 14 queries .