搜索
查看: 6742|回复: 9

Lemon@PandoraGirl & Jinny@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-24 09:59:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lemon
Face:7.5 im a FF. Shes cute not pretty, mid 20s
Body 8.5 she petite n slim with a nice ass and a nice full B,
Service: 9 very good with her tounge, passionate above standatd kimchi services, LFK DFK BLS DAATY MPOG.(other ymmv services)
Attitude 9 always friendly lots of smiles, lots of efforts to please.
Booking  always terrible every time. Either mess up booking time,location, or girl. Or not picking up at all, sometimes sounds like shes high.

Jinny
Face 7.5. Pretty n not cute mid 20s
Body 7.  Has a tiny tummy which was a turn off for me. Bolt ons semi soft C, little ass
Service 7 standard kimchi routine, feels like a inexperience gf trying to please.
Attitude 8 she is friendly with smilrs but poor english
Bookung  9. Always professional n efficient.

Sorry I'm not much of a writer and certainly lack details due to the fact that services and indivudal point of views are subjective.  I do however see the differences between the two garage.

MW has  much better organization skills and Company structure and that's why they deserve to grew to where they're at right now. However, because services are almost standardized therefore one would have less desire to repeat visits

PG mm have better training in terms of skills and services but their poor schedueling and structure really sets the company back to reach the next milestone

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 10:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
Pandora has some nice girls but the booking process is terrible.
It start when you try to text or call.
Sometimes it takes a while for them to respond  and when they do it not very clear sometimes.
On location specially in Richmond Hill they say every thing is OK but then no one opens the door l
Anyway so many issues ans it is frustrating most of the times.
They have everything done right.... girls, OK locations  but booking it is just bad.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 11:08:21 | 显示全部楼层
They have the same 2 mms working there for centuries man!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 11:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-7-24 11:08
They have the same 2 mms working there for centuries man!

Ceo ahwong where is your partner in crime dr siu?  Did he run away with a tight young Lin lin mm?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 11:53:47 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-7-24 11:51
Ceo ahwong where is your partner in crime dr siu?  Did he run away with a tight young Lin lin mm?  ...

I want to know too. May be touring china with tigress ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 11:55:14 | 显示全部楼层
MW needs a new photographer/editor lol. All the new girls that had their picture taken at the blue wall location all look the same, pictures are useless and impossible to distinguish between girls. Unless the girls actually look that much alike....

In my experience at asian agencies, for sure MW has the best and most efficient booking service. Always text reply within 2 minutes. I think barbiehouse is up at their level as well.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 11:57:03 | 显示全部楼层
derbia 发表于 2016-7-24 11:55
MW needs a new photographer/editor lol. All the new girls that had their picture taken at the blue w ...

or not MW's fault since maybe the girls provide the pics...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 13:08:29 | 显示全部楼层
never trust the pictures! Always check on the reviews, a lesson learnt.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 14:17:51 | 显示全部楼层
MW, BH and ASB are well organized services. Phone calls/texts always responded in short time.
PG and Lush phone calls/texts very poor. No response. Late response.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-25 09:25:20 | 显示全部楼层
JSubscribe 发表于 2016-7-24 14:17
MW, BH and ASB are well organized services. Phone calls/texts always responded in short time.
PG and ...

I have to agree with everything you have said here.  

I always text and expect replies shortly.  In most cases, MW, BH and ASB reply almost instantaneously, with MW being the best.  I would find it odd if they didn't reply within 5 min.  With Pandora, the first time I asked about Lemon I thought the number was a landline with no text capabilities because i never got a reply.  At another time, I got a reply like a day later.. which was crazy risky for me because I have a family and I definitely don't want a phone call or a text coming in when I am not in a position to receive it.  Lush's booker is similar.

I lucked out that time when I was super desperate and texted Pandora once more, got a reply right away and was in the townhouse within the hour.  I liked the phone lady's voice too.. she had to call to let me know where the townhouse was.

Lemon deserves a separate review from me.. but I have gotten lazy and resorted to just commenting on other's posts instead. I LOVED Lemon's body.. perfect young body for a dirty old man like me!  If she could make the off-the-bed experience a bit more like Lush, she would go up to the top of my to-do list.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 11:17 , Processed in 0.052485 second(s), 13 queries .