AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6569|回复: 32

Some advices and bye (regarding censored review)

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-24 09:30:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Seriously? My first post about Abby@BH got closed as you think it is an advertisement??? Do you know real advertisers do hell of a good job that you can't recognize it at all? I just wanted to share my true feeling other than only talking about BBBJ or DFK and suddenly it got banned? Good luck with your judgment and I'm impressed by the scope of this bbs. That's very enouraging for a new user like me thanks.

I heard complains from not only one people. Most of them just became "viewer" from "sharer" due to this sort of thing.

I know this place need extra cautious. But just a piece of advice to the administrator, use less of your subjective judgement and attract some new blood.

I know this one will be banned too. Good luck and I will close my account myself.

**ADMIN**

As admin, we must use our subjective judgement to determine what needs to be censored. You are right that our judgement is subjective. Sometimes we just don't have any hard evidence to go on, and experience + guesswork is the best we can do.

Unfortunately, nobody's judgement will be correct 100% of the time, and certainly we aren't always correct. In the course of things, eventually some shills/smear do get away, and some innocents do get falsely suspected; this is unavoidable. However, we must still strive to enforce the rules and keep this forum clean to the best of our ability. That means trying to find a balance between allowing freedom of speech while not letting people run wild.

I am not saying your review is definitely a shill. However, since your account is newly registered, and your review isn't really a review but just a bunch of praise without any useful information, that is why your review got removed. Otherwise, even if you are not a shill, it would set a precedent which would invite others to shill.

Finally, we have a Forum Rules post which we expect everyone to read and obey. If you have any opinions regarding the way admin handles the forum, you are welcome to email us. Raising a big stink in the middle of the discussion & reviews section is inappropriate. Furthermore, such tantrums are detrimental because it further influences others to think you are a shill (even if you aren't). A real reviewer who was falsely accused may become upset and stop contributing; only shills would threaten to stop reviewing (thinking this will scare admin). Also, "I know I'm going to be banned for this..." is a childish reverse psychology trick which won't work here.

* As of 2016-8-2, this post will now be locked (since more than enough time has elapsed for everyone to have a chance to read this, and also because this post has now become completely hijacked/off-topic).

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 09:52:21 | 显示全部楼层
Grow a thicker skin bro.   1 thread lock up and quit on anonymous review forum?   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 10:00:51 | 显示全部楼层
just keep working ur way up
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 10:25:22 | 显示全部楼层
Read more post and you'll see some comments in red . you'll know what not to do next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 10:32:03 | 显示全部楼层
You wrote a review that isn't a review what do you expect... The whole "review" is just praising Abby...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 10:44:28 | 显示全部楼层
Use tor so you will be safe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 11:56:52 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-7-24 10:32
You wrote a review that isn't a review what do you expect... The whole "review" is just praising Abb ...

How does that differ from a mm fanboy singing praises like a retard at every chance?    Bump existing posts  vs original review?    Is that the distinction?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 11:58:28 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-7-24 11:56
How does that differ from a mm fanboy singing praises like a retard at every chance?    Bump exist ...

Not much difference both a retard
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 12:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-7-24 11:58
Not much difference both a retard

What do you call "retards"  when the mm are not even in roster anymore ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-24 12:02:04 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-7-24 12:00
What do you call "retards"  when the mm are not even in roster anymore ?

Dumbtards maybe?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-27 12:10 , Processed in 0.039926 second(s), 14 queries .