AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5013|回复: 4

Cutie @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-23 00:41:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Very reluctant to write this review.  She is already as busy as it is.  I assume she will be even harder to book now with all the good reviews lately.  The weather was brutal.  After a long hard day at the office, I was a little bit tired, but I did not want to waste a rare chance of getting off work early.  I called up MW and tried to get hooked up.  It was an magical experience.  Being tired and all, little brother did not perform as well as its regular days, it was still a very relaxing, refreshing and envigorating experience.  When I was done, the weather didn't feel so hot anymore, and my foot steps weren't as heavy as when I was going in.  Anyways, enough crap about me, here is the review.

Booking & location:  nice and easy calling rather than texing.  same location as the other famous agency in Mississauga. paid parking on the street.  
Face: Very pretty and cute.  Not super top knotch pretty but definitely above average pretty.  The kind of girl you would feel it's out of your league in a night club.  (i'm not tall and handsome, or rich for that matter)  
Body: definitely my type, very slim and fit body, a bit tall. nice legs.  big man made headlights (very well done, love playing with them, felt so good).  Some reviews indicating that she has gain weight and got baby fat.  I certainly have not seen any of that (or maybe my standards are not as high as those bro?)
Service & Skill: water flute, awesome bbbj, reacts extremely well.  top knotch kgirl service.  
Attitude: such a lovely girl.  smiles all the time. a lot better english than most kgirls.  loves to talk.  extremely understanding and super 貼心.  She is very sweet.
Repeat: hell yea.  whenever I can get chance to.  I know she will be hard to book but i'll take my chances.  I personally think her rate should be raised to $150 instead of $140.  It's not much more money but just to differentiate her with the average SP.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-23 01:29:08 | 显示全部楼层
Lol. All moonwaiting kimchis are 140 regardless of which MM but the time option changes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-23 02:39:30 | 显示全部楼层
iHunter 发表于 2016-7-23 01:29
Lol. All moonwaiting kimchis are 140 regardless of which MM but the time option changes

Barbie and Cathy were the exceptions
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-23 03:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
Maysee 发表于 2016-7-23 02:39
Barbie and Cathy were the exceptions

Therefore they are called the queens
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-25 16:55:42 | 显示全部楼层
cutie的感觉是她在干你,不是你在上她
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 04:03 , Processed in 0.043051 second(s), 13 queries .