Isabella
Face:                 8
Body:                8
Attitude:           9
Service:             8
Overall:             8.3
Recommend:    Yes
Repeat:             Yes
Keywords:        Tall slim figure; Long legs; Young & fresh; Gentle and soft; Nice long straight hair; Firm enhanced C; GFE

Yolanda
Face:                8.2
Body:               8.5
Attitude:           9
Service:            9
Overall:            8.7
Recommend:    Yes
Repeat:             Yes

Keywords:        Light brown medium length hair; Wild and playful; Tattoos; Soft enhanced D; PSE

Disclaimer:
Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like fastfood/restaurant reviews. It’s fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I stay true on review and give other wolves my take on certain SP. It seems not many people appreciate the detail stuff so I guess I’ll keep it to minimum. This review is going to be a bit different from my usual template so hopefully won’t disappoint the readers Thanks for your time reading this.

========================================================================================

Review:
I normally don’t do two girls review in one but it is a duo experience after all, especially a pleasant one. Saw review from a wolf bro on Isabella and seems to be a good meal, so I browsed ED website to take a look. I spotted another girl Yolanda at the same location. The pictures look hot too so I was torn between the two. Texted up keeper and asked for suggestions. Of cause both of them are good (yeah… sure) and I joked about the duo idea. She checked with the girls and replied with a “Yes”. In under 2 hours I was already at their door and greeted by the ladies. Talk about efficiency!

Attributes
Face
Isabella: 8
As the wolf bro in previous review pointed out, her teeth are not quite regular but look kinda cute in her way. The website stated she looks like one of the TVB actress/beauty pageant winner 茍芸慧 . She’s definitely young innocent looking and she looks like 茍芸慧 in some way (maybe 50%?) but nowhere close to 茍芸慧’s size, lol. Big eyes with gentle smile is always a welcoming sign.

Yolanda: 8.2
Just a personal preference, I found she’s more attractive than Isabella even Isabella looks younger and cuter. She has this naughty look that I found very seductive, and it fits her style tbh (see Attitude and Service sections). Medium length light-brown (dyed) hair past shoulder, complimented her playful style nicely. One minor thing is that she has this tiny scar on her lower left jaw which it came into sight once in a while, was not very noticeable. I was too busy anyway, lol .

Body
Isabella: 8
Isabella is tall and slim. She’s like 174 or something like that. With high heels she’s towering over my head… Enhanced bamboo-shoot shaped C, feel decent but look a bit small on her tall and slim frame. Long legs are definitely one of her highlights. No extra fat but that’s probably the thing I was disappointed. She could use some fat to boost the curve. She possesses this natural forest down south which will be nice for nature adventurers like our WM bro. DATY still doable but need a bit of maneuvering. Her water supply was very natural and flowing quite well without too much effort. Plus the young age so she’s very tight imo. Her skin is not as white as the pictures show but I don’t notice she has any skin complexion issues.

Yolanda: 8.5
Again, personal preference. I prefer ladies with a bit of meat over slim shape, and Yolanda fits that perfectly. She has a bit of meat but not fat. She got this pair of very soft man-made D that felt very real (unless you inspect the whole pair like I did Nicely done doctor!) The shape looks amazing tbh. Standing at about 165ish, she still looks kinda short next to Isabella. She has a couple of tattoos on her (one as shown in the pictures, one above bush and one on the back) If you don’t like tattoos at all, you might want to pass. But her tattoos look pretty nice and suit her naughtiness I found.

Attitude
Isabella: 9
She is a gentle girl-friend type, cute GND kinda girl which is polite with soft-speech. Taiwan GF style, 嬌嗲, intimate feel. Isabella is new to this business it seems so there are a few things she missed here and there, and Yolanda was giving her pointers. Isabella tried very hard to please and by watching her partner she seems to be able to pick up a thing or two. She’s very GF type where she gave me very passionate DFK with hugs and kisses everywhere. Her moans are cute and 嗲. For wolves whom enjoy TW type moans, she will be your thing

Yolanda: 9
This gal is more experienced in the pair and although it was their first partnership, she led the 90 min-session very well. She has this sunny and happy personally which break the ice between all 3 of us very quickly. 10 mins in the door and we were already joking around and having a good time thanks for her “craziness”. She’s definitely a wild and playful one and might even surprise you. I’ll leave you wolf bros to explore her playful sides.

Services
I have to combine this into one since hard to separate that when they were teaming up. Greeted by Isabella at the door (it’s her unit after all, and I think she’s new that she didn’t even thought about hiding behind the door when she opened it), I went in and was greeted by Yolanda on the side as well. A short exchange of greetings and the ladies accompanied me to the arena. Later I learned that it’s their first time meeting each other as well and doing duo, I was a bit surprised that they worked quite well together. First showered by Isabella, who was very gentle and soft with a nice short but sensual WF, and Yolanda was waiting outside with the towel. Led back to the arena by Yolanda, she laid me down and started her roaming. Only light peck on my lips by Yolanda which I can tell she’s not really into any French kisses (which was a bit disappointed for me but I respect that) Isabella finished her shower and joined us when Yolanda started to move south. Isabella gave me more passionate DFKs and wrapped her arms around me while Yolanda was giving me a nice mouth work along with BLs in between. The ladies switched around while keeping me occupied up and down all the time, which I was pretty impressed for a duo-pair that met each other for the first time. Isabella is more on the shy girl-friend side which require some leads, but Yolanda’s playfulness added a lot of spice and fun in the session. While I’ll keep the rest to your imagination, one of the hottest parts of this session was the interactions between the ladies while I was giving head to Yolanda and fingering Isabella. And having Isabella going CG crazy on me while Yolanda sat on my face and watching her working on Isabella’s tits? Man I thought I would never see that. It was hot and sweaty, but it was hella fun! The reason while I gave Yolanda 9 while Isabella received an 8 was because I felt that Yolanda possesses a bit more skills and her naughty/playful personality added a whole new dimension to the duo session. Their difference in personality complimented each other quite well imo.

Overall
Isabella: 8.3
She is a sweet gentle girl and very girl-friend feel. She’s fairly shy at first (maybe because it was her first duo? And with 2 strangers!) But she warms up quite fast and followed directions very well. She’s younger of the pair and man, was she tight! I tried DIGIT but she was too tight and didn’t wanted to go in further which might hurt her.

Yolanda: 8.7
She’s a wild and playful one. She’s crazy, in a fun way, and added a whole lot more fun in the session. She led our sessions quite well and once things heated up, I found her opened herself up even more and went wild. Started from light peck on my lips at the beginning, I found her tongue went berserk once we were in the second half of the arena game. Her youth and playfulness is really nice and I enjoyed it. On the website it seems she got a quite extensive menu (even MFM and toys…) so I guess she’s an interesting meal for bros who likes kinky stuff.

Other:
I really have to give credit for the keeper whom pull the strings and arranged this in less than hour and I was able to meet up with both ladies in less than 2 hours. The condo was pretty tidy and quiet, although you might have to check into security (so far I have no problem with them nor have to sign in). The ladies’ units (each have their own unit in different floor but I went to both) were tidy but Isabella’s unit are more well-lighted compare to Yolanda's.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-22 09:20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Lol did u do mfm or fmf service with Yolanda?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-22 09:56:15 | 显示全部楼层
Any wolf bros interested in trying a mfm with yolanda? Done the fmf before but never mfm.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-22 10:02:50 | 显示全部楼层
Isabella pictures looks ugly. And Yolanda pictures looks like old chicken:/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-22 11:06:36 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2016-7-22 09:20
Lol did u do mfm or fmf service with Yolanda?

Did the FMF with a bit of FFM
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-22 11:09:32 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-7-22 10:02
Isabella pictures looks ugly. And Yolanda pictures looks like old chicken:/

各花入各眼啦。佢哋唔係超靚,但唔老囉。Yolanda D相,特別係深籃警察制服果張,有D麻麻。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-22 12:43:28 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-7-22 11:09
各花入各眼啦。佢哋唔係超靚,但唔老囉。Yolanda D相,特別係深籃警察制服果張,有D麻麻。 ...

好似私做相
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-22 12:57:41 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, such detail technical review!

Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-22 15:51:46 | 显示全部楼层

Maybe. She said she was in Vancouver before coming here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-22 16:04:21 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-7-22 15:51
Maybe. She said she was in Vancouver before coming here.

Lol. Never like EDEN.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 20:50 , Processed in 0.040653 second(s), 13 queries .