AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2617|回复: 2

Alice @ PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-13 15:13:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I saw Alice is back today and just had to book her.  She open the door for me, when I see her, she is so pretty,  nice eyes, long hair (dyed red), nice smile, talkative, feeling GFE. she hold my hand to her room, she gently take off my clothe one by one, very gentle, and LFK me at the same time.  The she hold me hand to shower, LFK, DFK, water flute, and very deep cleaning at shower room.
After shower, she dry me up. Hold my hand to her room and asked me to lie down. She keep gently and slowly LFK to DFK, and keep lick my ear, lip, neck and whole body, andn she keep watching me during bbbj.

I almost can't hold myself anymore, she knew it and stop, .. don't know when she put the cover with her mouth....I put her lie down, DATY,  try to turn her on. She getting wet and shake and keep deep breath...We switch many position CG, doggy, lollipop,  lotus, MISH and many different position... She keep moaning "very sweet voice". Finish with PSE style CIM and keep long sucking after shoot.

We talked for abit and she said she remembered me from previous visits. She then took the lead and provided me a gently massage during the break...she lick my back from up to down then she ask me to turn around, face up. Bbbj again, until I get my dick become very hard. I go ahead for second round, she is so tight and so wet, she keep moaning loud... She sucking me after ejection.... Till soft...

Face: 8.5 pretty MCOT
Body: 9 slim, real boob, very smooth skin. Sensitive body. Smooth pussy.
Attitude: 10 nice smile, talkative, cute, polite
Service: 10+ excellent, she gave me everything I want. "Need to be gently to her, please don't be rough", ymmv
Repeat: yes
Damage: 240 + 40
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 15:21:51 | 显示全部楼层
Thought of booking her today.. shes not bad.. might repeat
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-13 15:26:24 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-7-13 15:21
Thought of booking her today.. shes not bad.. might repeat

She seems to have improved from her time away. Have fun
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 18:33 , Processed in 0.034456 second(s), 13 queries .