AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4130|回复: 5

第一次被毒龍 ~ Kylie@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-12 23:33:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Thought I could have quit this hobby, did quit for a few month, but got horny again after visting 747 too often.  又破功了
Happen to pass by mississauga one day, just randomly picked kylie from my usual goto agency ASB.  The whole experience was pretty good, not spectacular but good.  Got my first rim ever.  It was kind of weird having something in my ass, not too much into it.  Anyways, I never was good in the number system, so i'm going to do this short review without number.

Booking & Location: Extremely easy booking with text, very accomondating to my last minute booking.  The usual one of the two locations in mississauga, easy paid parking, security doesn't stare at you.  nice condo building.  clean and comfortable.  
Face: Pretty but not DDG. Around late 20s, nice long straight hair.
Body: not too tall, maybe around 155-160cm, fairly skinny with slight tummy fat, big head lights, not sure man made or real.  It was very comfortable to play with.  I got really excited playing with the head lights (or maybe I just haven't hunt for too long).  Smooth skin, small butterfly tat in between the headlights.
Skill: top notch, totally service oriented.  water flute, roaming, bbbj, rim (which i'm not crazy about, it's the first time i got stuff going into my ass after all).  very accomondating to different possitions, takes everything you give her with a smile.  
Attitude: very possitive and professional.  smiles, holding hands, DFK, LFK all the good stuff.  english is weak so limited verbal communication.  Normally I could communicate with some kgirls with my broken korean, but for some reason with her i just didn't know what to say.   
Repeat: although it was a pretty good experience, i don't think I will.  too many TDL to try.  

She is definitely a good try if you are keen on the service.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 05:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
Almost totally agree with this review.  LZ needs to see more girls in order to know what kind of head lights are really good. Her man-made pairs do not feel that good, and the shape is sub-par.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 08:49:17 | 显示全部楼层
my first rim is Emma
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 08:52:12 | 显示全部楼层
When I get RIM, it felt like I'm getting ass fuck... Therefore I'm refuse it lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 13:36:05 | 显示全部楼层
she is a solid meal  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-15 03:43:21 | 显示全部楼层
Services type girl, never get RIM,
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 06:20 , Processed in 0.033436 second(s), 13 queries .