AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8078|回复: 4

小鸟依人 Selina @ Independent

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-4 21:36:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I must say I haven't been in the hunting game for a while as attention is mostly drawn to massages. Reading the reviews of Selina attracted me to her place, and I wasn't disappointed. Parking and entrance are relatively convenient.

If you are looking for young MM, this may not be the place for you. Her face had a somewhat unnatural feel, but can be compensated by a pair of slutty eyes that lures you towards her. Throughout the entire session her eyes concentrate on you, be it in the shower, on bed, or casually chatting, which at least gave me a somewhat GFE.

Selina has a petite body, no tattoo and odour, and a pair of natural C that is extremely pleasant to feel and to put my little bro in between. She is eagered to please, and definitely knows how to please; alot of little talks in between that really gets me into the mood.

I would say she has one of the better BBBJ in town, in bathtub she coupled it with shower stream, and in bed with both her hands. I nearly blew but managed to hold up without spitting. Needless to say the riding session ended quickly as my little bro became too sensitive, also watching her boobs sway in the mirror was a big turn on. She offered an above par massage and I walked out feeling refreshed, the massage was definitely a highlight to the session.

Selina has a bubbly personality and always has a big smile on her face. Being able to speak Cantonese is a plus as well.

Place: 8
Face: 7
Body: 8
Technique: 9
Massage: 9
Repeat: Yes

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-5 02:36:55 | 显示全部楼层
Agree bro. She is a really hot mid girl. My buddy sunk boat on her real hard.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-4 01:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
除了有点矮,其它都不错
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-4 09:40:57 | 显示全部楼层
she looks hot.. thanks for the review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-5 09:41:19 | 显示全部楼层
I agreed with your review 100%.  Selina's is a very sexy MM, as there is something about her look especially when she looks at you while doing her things.  One of the best BBBJ, and a very good massage afterward.  Not a clock watcher for a Indy.  A must see in my view, and the price is right.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 19:18 , Processed in 0.040371 second(s), 13 queries .