AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8478|回复: 14

Lush @ Indy

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-3 17:04:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After a long absence, finally had a chance to connect with my all time favorite Lush.  While I have seen others in between my last visit and this most recent time, Lush remains as one of the best I have had the pleasure of being with.  From the moment we first see each other to the time I leave, her attention is on providing the best experience possible.  

She still looks the same as the first time we met and her sensuality and passion is what places her above all others.  Once I entered her unit, what followed is the reason why she has been dubbed the "service queen" by many.  A passionate hug and kisses that caused my senses to dull and brought back a flood of memories of the countless times that we have spent together.  After some time we went to her room and started talking about many things.  Eventually we went for our SF2 where more sensual dfk followed.  In my opinion, Lush has the softest lips and is most passionate kisser I have had the pleasure of being with.  I just love the way she uses her hands and body.

We then headed to her room where we started to really begin the session.  I know Lush has a routine but that is something we never seem to follow, although the first couple of times that I saw her, my senses were tingling by her touch.  Her bbbj skills is among the best, and is just the way I like it, slow and passionate.  She let me return the favor and by her reactions she really seemed to be enjoying herself.  After a bit of time we started fs and after a very short while, I had my first SOG.  I guess not seeing her for such a long time was the reason for the quicker than normal release.  She was also surprised as she mentioned that as well.  We just lay there for awhile with her in my arms and we talked about what she did during her time off.  She started caressing my body and in no time I was ready for another round.  After some very passionate DFK she started with some more bbbj and the feeling was unbelievable.  She could sense how much I was enjoying it and decided to finish me off, which happened after a little bit of time.  Lush is one of the few that has been able to get two SOG's out of me but having sex with her is something that I truly missed.    after a quick clean up, she brought me some water and we just talked some more before our ending SF2.  After some more kisses and a long goodbye, I left promising to see her again, very soon.

I would rate Lush but I am biased.  I love her look and body and will not place a number of these two.  There is no question though, that when it comes to service and attitude, there are none better.  Some are close but I have yet to meet someone who can match Lush in terms of service and attitude.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 19:00:03 | 显示全部楼层
Roxy is back. Lush is back too? Things are heating up for the summer. Where are the Queens? LOL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 19:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-7-3 19:00
Roxy is back. Lush is back too? Things are heating up for the summer. Where are the Queens? LOL.

Maybe if you tell your beloved barbie you love her a few more times she might come back for you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 22:40:59 | 显示全部楼层
Cannot wait to book an appointment next weekend.
Hope I am lucky enough
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-5 06:56:39 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds very good, thank you bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 18:31:20 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for sharing bro, I am booking now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 21:56:31 | 显示全部楼层
where can I find her information? Link? Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 22:02:07 | 显示全部楼层
nvm. found the link
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 17:16:34 | 显示全部楼层

If you scroll to the very top of the page there is a banner that is black and white and spells LUSH. You can't miss it. It's very noticeable.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 21:00:24 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing!  Will find a time to try Lush.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 09:28 , Processed in 0.041311 second(s), 13 queries .