Summary

Face:                8.6
Body:                8
Attitude:           8.2
Service:            8.1
Overall:             8.2
Recommend:    Yes
Repeat:              Yes
Keywords:        Celebrity look; Long hair; Round C/D; Polite.

Link: http://www.dream4u.ca/pauline.html

Disclaimer:
Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like food/restaurant reviews, it's fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I do try to be true on the review and give otherwolves my take on certain SP. It seems not many people appreciate the detail stuff so I guess I'll keep it to minimum. Thanks for your time reading this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review:
This review is based on single visit.

Attributes
Face: 8.6
She actually doesn’t look too bad for HK girl. Decent make-up. I think she looks a bit like 楊秀惠, which is not very pretty but decent looking. I think she’s in her mid/late 20’s.
Body: 8
Slender body build with nice enhanced C/D headlight. Natural bush but not outrageously wild, so DATY still doable. Generally smooth skin with a few dry patches on legs.
Attitude: 8.1
She has a bit of attitude and cool at start but she’s polite. She doesn’t behave like those short-fused HK girls. Once she warmed up we chatted for quite a while after we are done.
Services: 8.1
Standard shower routine with SF2 and WF but I pulled her up so we can spend more time in the room. Started with a bit of back massage then roll over for the fluke solo. A bit of BL then moved on with the main event. Decent tightness at MISH with some water flow. She was pretty light so it was easy for maneuver. Finished and cuddle for some more chat. I haven’t seen many HK girls that were decent but I think she’s not too bad, if you are into HK girls.
Overall: 8.2
She has decent look and body. A bit cold at start but once she warms up she’s pretty chatty. Regular services and a bit mechanical at times, however she’s pretty responsive towards the end once things heat up. Overall I found her pretty attractive to my standard.
Other:
Booking was very easy and everything was thru text even it was very late at night. She locates in the famous supermarket building so getting there was a easy. The unit was clean with decent lighting to enjoy her look

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 00:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like a good meal, good review
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-3 01:00:29 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry, I just realized the link didn't work.

Here it is:
http://www.dream4u.ca/pauline.html
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 01:49:50 | 显示全部楼层
這位仁兄寫得好專業
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 06:20:48 | 显示全部楼层
henki436 发表于 2016-7-3 01:49
這位仁兄寫得好專業

应该是码农,搞IT的,呵呵....  

说句题外话:这个MM我可能见过。我有时没事的时候早上10:00-12:00回到那家著名炮楼旁的大统华闲逛,这个炮楼有10多位MM,这个时段不少回到大统华的Food Court吃brunch。我称这个节目叫“大统华捉鸡”,有次见到一个素雅打扮的MM,没带包,一副很闲散的样子,很像这个Pauline的描述。还有一次见到2个打扮很艳丽的妹子,说一口韩国腔的英语...... 当然也有看走眼的时候,把良家少女/少妇当作了鸡,好几次差点没忍住,几乎要上去寒暄一下: Hi, are you making chicken nearby?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 06:22:19 | 显示全部楼层
wusong 发表于 2016-7-3 06:20
应该是码农,搞IT的,呵呵....  

说句题外话:这个MM我可能见过。我有时没事的时候早上10:00-12:00回到 ...

玩笑,喜欢充正义人士的不要太当真。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 06:30:40 | 显示全部楼层
还有一次见到一黄裙少妇,和哥相聚10米,大家相对凝望了5秒钟,看得哥心发虚,难道是嫖过的,赶快转身闪开,但心痒难耐,又回头寻找,无奈已消失无踪,惆怅了.....

有时嫖不到比嫖到还要有意思.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 07:42:21 | 显示全部楼层
这个炮楼underground parking有个Candy Spa,不多说。大统华二楼是商场(还没有装修完)的布局类似太古广场,昨日闲逛经过一正规的理发店,里面坐2小妹,夜总会黑色紧身裙盛装打扮,一小妹转头凝望我足有5秒(本人一中年萎缩色男)。下次进去看看到底是什么的干活。理发生意竞争太激烈了,要生存就得出奇招啊。

狼友在这里嫖完,如果想理个发,可上Highway7向东,在McCwan路口的Foody超市后有一家(Tim Horton's边上), $10洗剪,还不错。我为什么推荐这里呢?这两天这里来了个洗头的小妹,17/18年纪,身材略显丰腴,奇的是一身真正白如雪的皮肤,没见过华人皮肤这么白的。我这个从不洗头的小气鬼也破例洗了一次。正规店,不要说出格话,纯粹去看看什么叫“肌肤如雪”......

差不多暂时就这些了。一会去大统华吃个早饭,顺便"捉鸡",呵呵....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-3 10:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
Good report, can be a template for all wolves
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 12:24 , Processed in 0.036282 second(s), 13 queries .