AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2162|回复: 1

Vicky @Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-30 00:07:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Booked Vicky after I liked what I saw on the web site but were a tiny bit disappointed after I entered and saw a woman that looked more like in her late twenties or early thirties, I am not a good judge of person age but she is definitely not 19 as advertised.  However I was attracted by her nice smile and her boobs... Weapon of mass seduction . Anyway here're my take on her, purely subjectively though...
Face: 7 - not DDG or cutie type but not ugly, maybe 6 for others but I like her smile so I am a little bias maybe?
Body: 7 - love squeezing those pair of jugs
Service: 7.5 - No flute during SF2, no LFK/DFK just quick smooch on lips, otherwise would be higher. She is very new to the scene here so I guess she is not up to speed the standards wolves expected nowadays... Or maybe it is just because of my ugly mug. Did not try DATY or digits. As always YMMV.
Attitude: 8 - She took a pounding without ant complaints, moans and even added in a bit of dirty talking which aroused me. Cuddled and talked after. GFE feeling for me
Decent meal for a dimsum at that price range but hopefully she warms up and improves eventually..

P.s. I hunt only once in a long while so not an avvid review poster. Sorry for the short review.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-30 01:28:50 | 显示全部楼层
What s is her age:0
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 11:39 , Processed in 0.034117 second(s), 13 queries .