Summary:
Face:                7.8
Body:                8
Attitude:           8.1
Service:            8.5
Overall:            8.1
Recommend:   Yes
Repeat:            Yes

Keywords:        Tall; Short hair; Soft lips; Rimming; Round Ds; Experienced.

Disclaimer:
Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like food/restaurant reviews, it's fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I do try to be true on the review and give otherwolves my take on certain SP. It seems not many people appreciate the detail stuff so I guess I'll keep it to minimum. Thanks for your time reading this.

******************************************************************************************************************
Review:
This review is based on multiple visits. I first met this MM couple years ago when she still had long hair and worked under different shop. This time she cut her hair.

Attributes:
Face: 7.8
She looks decent. You can still pick up a few hints of age here and there but she keeps herself pretty well. She used to have long hair when I saw her in other shops years ago but this time she has it short. I prefer long hair but the hair style fits her imo. Her lips are decent for kissing and smooching.

Body: 8
She’s not short and looks fairly attractive with high heels. Nice round and soft enhanced D’s. Shaved down south with small patch. Skin not the smoothest but that’s operational hazard I believe she was a bit more toned but overall still very decent well-built body shape imo.

Attitude: 8.1
She’s a bit cool at start and her English is not the greatest but can manage. Once we got to the shower things start to warm up. She always has a smile on her face and she keeps decent eye contact during the course. She smokes a bit yet I couldn’t pick up any smoke breathe which is fine with me.

Services: 8.5
I liked her services. She’s experienced so she has her own routine. Pretty standard SF2/WF routine but she cleans you well, especially the backdoor. Once we got back to the bed she flipped me over for her signature move. Decent month work with her teasing eye contact was very enjoyable to watch. Her legs are strong so she gave me a nice ride on top with nice frontal view. RCG/mish and we concluded our exercise. She’s fairly responsive and it was nice to have time afterward to catch up.

Overall: 8.1
She’s experienced MM and has her own routine. Her hairdo gave a fresh look and her services still well maintained. There are signs of aging but she still look very decent imho.

Other:
Booking was very easy. Mia booked me in quickly thru text and getting there was a breeze. The hotel was under renovation so it was a bit tricky to get to the room but I believe she’s moving out of there soon anyway to a different location. Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:39 , Processed in 0.034972 second(s), 13 queries .