[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-8 09:54:52 | 显示全部楼层
水狼 发表于 2016-7-8 00:06
欲戒嫖功,最好自宫,此法虽酷,灵丹妙用

你先给我们示范一下
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-9 07:30:39 | 显示全部楼层
Can't. Mission impossible.  Only chance is if I have no money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-9 15:03:16 | 显示全部楼层
戎不掉的,試過一次你就GG了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-12 00:36:02 | 显示全部楼层
I came out to play due to complicate relationship problem but after feeling better, I only hunt once every 1-3 month, even stopped now...I feel like excerise (gym) help me more by cutting seeing girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 03:10:10 | 显示全部楼层
食色性也
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 09:10:32 | 显示全部楼层
great topic, I've been hunting since 2002, university days, but the real stuff began after grad, when I had stable income.

like many bros say, once it starts I got hooked, back then it was FS at those spas, I started venturing into random ones, black, eastern european, chinese GILF, I've seen them all. then I got introduced to terb, and started getting into white meat, and I made good money for a new grad back then, was still feeling the pain of this hobby on the wallet, and after a bad experience or just sometimes feeling empty, I would tell myself to quit.

it never worked, but things changed as I got a little older, got raises/promotions so switched car, bought a place, that definitely helped to change hobbying habits from weekly(or more often) to couple times a month, gfs didnt really help as I was not the type to hang out with gf everyday, I prefer distance and then spend time on weekends.

what really helped was 3 things for me

1) as i improved my image (lost weight, got better brand car, etc), those wechat/momo pussy became easier, even friends of friends were hitting on me so got lot of free pussy (well drinks and food I had to pay, or movies), so I think to myself why pay 120-200 when I get it for free, just a bit of my time

2) house/car + wanting to save and invest, money is not easy to come by, I want to achieve financial freedom soon so I was more diligent

3) going back to asia more often, my friends showed me DG (RIP), spas and KTV in SH, HK, we went to soapland in tokyo, big fish tanks in bangkok. so I was like, damn, I got so much more value here than in canada, fuck this shit. so I always now have a mentality of saving it for my asia trip every year when I visit family and friends. although these days one can argue about price/quality of asia girls vs here.

so basically those 3 reasons got me to quit hobbying, i seriously havent hobbied for a few years now, but still do when I'm in asia (different area code doesnt count right!), sometimes my heart itch when I read 747 or browse BP sometimes for fun, but i pretty much don't with 2 mortgages, a very stable gf(soon to be wife) and trying to build towards retirement. oh i also noticed my sex drive slowing down now that I'm 35, its sad, i used to want to fuck 6-7 times a night in my 20s, then it went down to under 5, when i met my current gf 3 yrs ago it was 2-3x a day, now its like once a day just for routine....sad fucking natural cycle.. but yah thats the history of my hobbying, my most unforgettable experience was chilean girls at the foot hill of the andes mountain, so FUCKING good.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-14 18:11:07 | 显示全部楼层
  1. ) as i improved my image (lost weight, got better brand car, etc), those wechat/momo pussy became easier, even friends of friends were hitting on me so got lot of free pussy (well drinks and food I had to pay, or movies), so I think to myself why pay 120-200 when I get it for free, just a bit of my time
复制代码

Well...not everyone becomes handsome just from losing weight, also $30000 that I save from buying a Toyota instead of BMW will pay my whoring bill many times...I can screw 200 girls with that much money. How much chicks did you screw driving a luxury car?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 18:44:36 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-7-14 18:11
Well...not everyone becomes handsome just from losing weight, also $30000 that I save from buying  ...

Instead of driving that piece of shit toyota you could be getting free pussy from girls who think you're rich
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-14 19:20:44 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-7-14 18:44
Instead of driving that piece of shit toyota you could be getting free pussy from girls who think  ...

操你妈

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 19:22:28 | 显示全部楼层

running out of things to say yet again.. back into the little corner with ur toyota
i smell fear.. its an aroma that arouses me
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 08:14 , Processed in 0.036368 second(s), 11 queries .