立即注册
搜索
查看: 4372|回复: 4

Nola@AsianSexyBabe, Sua&Vanessa@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-19 17:57:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
been really busy and didn't have time to leave reviews, so here we go,

nola@asb
her pictures really get me going, and she is really beautiful indeed, kinda reminds me hannah@mw, but yonger and prettier, and her boobs are not saggy like hannah@mw. however, i don't think her boobs are real. she is slim, tall and sexy, i like her a lot..  the service, very standard, don't really remmeber, told u i'm a facefucker. i will repeat for sure.

sua@mw
first sight, she's cute and pretty with good attitude. her service is very good, everything standard, but make me feel very comfortable. i think she's more likely late 20's. we cuddled for a long time after, it was awesome. I think the best cuddle i had was with barbie@mw, and sua's cuddle is very close, very comfortable. the only difference is that barbie kept kissing me, tugging, licking lol

vanessa@mw
the face is really not my type, the body is soso, i can tell her mileage is high, but the service is great, i think she will do a lot of stuff, i mean her bar is really low, but i'm a facefucker, so no matter what she do, it's not turning me on. recommand to bros like good service, not recommand to facefuckers. i also feel like her service is very mechanical, not putting her heart into it, lol, maybe i'm asking too much, but this is the problem i have with dimsums, the kimchi always put their heart into their job, at least they make me feel like they put their hearts into their job.

PS..

I have also tried ellie@bh, roxy@asb, chess@bh, but couldn't find them on the website anymore, not sure they are off of gone, will put up reviews for them if they come back.

there is another girl, i am just so selfish to share, i'm having a huge crash on her, it would be hard for me to talk about her. will post review when i get over my crash.

anyone knows where nara@mw go? is she coming back? i like her a lot, i knew she's leaving before she's gone, but i was just too busy at that time, couldn't find a few hours to say goodbye. really miss her.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-19 18:08:54 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-19 18:21:13 | 显示全部楼层
7 bro is right
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 23:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
very nice review!! ty
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-21 14:03:42 | 显示全部楼层
I total agree bro. Kimchi really put their heart into it to turn you on
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 07:00 , Processed in 0.035942 second(s), 13 queries .