找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: wing1

Loi@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-19 05:31:21 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-6-17 20:40
So are you saying abby, bunny, nana, and clara are not gem? Bh has standards for their own busines ...

I agree with this assessment.  BH has been very consistent in their quality approach (both service and looks) throughout the years and has not shown an overt pattern of extreme deception.  They have their lower performing MMs like every other agency but I can't believe one can draw a conclusion on the whole of BH based on one reviewer's opinion on one lady.  Furthermore as a working class wolf seeking MM value, with the pricing that BH has maintained in the market (along with MW), I am still more apt to try them first before anyone else.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 09:56:43 | 显示全部楼层
Have you guys ever considered the garages are not the guilty parties here necessarily? I have spoken to a couple of bookers/owners, and they complained about them being duped by the photoshopped pictures that recruiting agencies sent them!  When you look at the quality of these photos, you can tell that most of the PS work is not an amateur job.  The photos are done professionally, in studios, and could be a few years old.  

The garages pay money to get these girls over, hoping to get their gems as much as you and I do, but end up sometimes getting duds.  I remember one owner told me how crazy it was with these PS'd photos that they got!  On a more recent occasion, I asked about the tattoos on a girl and the booker told me she didn't know.  After the session, she texted me back asking for descriptions and locations of the tattoos.  I gave her my most honest feedback and told her not to send her favourite customers over to see that girl or she would risk losing their trust or their business.  Soon enough the girl is off the schedule.

I am not defending the garages here.  My point is, the garages run a pretty routine operation to bring fresh girls over and they will put whoever they receive on the market at least for a period of time to see if she should be kept longer term.  We all need to understand that not everyone at every garage has face-to-face, in the nude, examination of all these girls!  I think we all have those movie scenes of girls fresh off the boat, and the mofia boss is sitting in his arm chair looking over the "merchandise" in the nude, or taking them out for a test drive.   That's why this forum is to valuable.  You need to find wolf brothers who have similar taste to you, and who are not constant rating boosters.  For those of us who have been around, we all know there exist gaps when it comes to quality - that's why we have queens!  Barbie, Lucy, Cathy, etc, deserve their 9s.  But then there are those who deserve their 6s also.  I believe the rating of those who have swung both ways with their reviews, rather than calling everyone is the second coming of whoever....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 10:05:34 | 显示全部楼层
matecheck 发表于 2016-6-17 18:11
从BarbieHouse最近招的这些小妹的身高上就可以看出,BH货源出现了短缺,所以形势不明的情况下最好不要TOFFT ...

赞同,现在BarbieHouse新招的小m确实不咋地了,一般我去都是会找回那几个我熟悉的,很少试验新女
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 10:23:41 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2016-6-20 09:56
Have you guys ever considered the garages are not the guilty parties here necessarily? I have spoken ...

Finally someone who "gets it".

The photos are almost never taken or supplied by the garage. Its the korean agent supplying them.

They are all heavily PSd as these are the girls "headshots". If you been/work in hollywood you know what I mean and you should never expect a 100% match.

Also as Ilovethemall mentioned most pics are old. Just look at some of the girls who come to toronto regularly, they've been using the same pics for 3+ years, do you think they look exactly the same?

These girls change their hair, get coloring, some gain weight due to mm lifestyle but pics dont change. You can't expect the garage to keep up with that stuff.

Also to the people complaining that BH throwing in some mediocre mms along with their stars, every single garage does this. Just look at MW and you will notice each location usually only has 1 star and rest just average or slightly above. This is because there's a shortage of girls people!

Also, this is a very "on the job training" business. So many "mediocre" girls will be released to the market and in a week you will see them booted after making enough to pay their flights accommodation etc. Other girls you will see them improve over time and get moved Sauga > Markham > NY.

There's just so much complaining on this board and constant bickering about who has the biggest jj amongst members that myself and many old members have decided to just lurk.

Yes we are all impressed you made the mm cum 5 times/or youre a gangster who will kill me/or youre a super VIP customer wearing $1500 shoes with some weird armpit fetish LOL.

People should just stick to reviewing, and be grateful that we get so many gorgeous koreans at such a fair price. It's like you people have never left the city/country and seen how shit the mm scene can be. Or how expensive even if better other places...

140-150 hh CAD is peanuts people.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 15:34:28 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2016-6-20 10:23

The photos are almost never taken or supplied by the garage. Its t ...

Man... I thought we had lots in common when it came to what we found attractive in women, but I didn't realize we shared the same views on the business side as well ha!  

I also agree with your assessment of where the board has gone and where it is heading.  It is hard to get value since long time members like yourself have stayed away from writing these days. I have not created many threads here like I did with the red board but maybe it is just me getting older.  I do like to still throw in my 2 cents here and there.  Just saw Bebe today and I think I will find a thread to add my 2 cents there too ha! In case you are wondering, her natural Bs are to die for, if that's your thing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 19:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2016-6-20 09:56
Have you guys ever considered the garages are not the guilty parties here necessarily? I have spoken ...

For service and attitude , mms tell the shop owners what they want to hear.  But a smart shop owner will send an "anonymous shopper" to test drive.

For face and body an easy inspection can be done by shop owner or send an anonymous shopper .

I experienced complete duds before and walked after sensing session would be terrible and paid full.  No bickering.    If a shop owner won't take the time to do basic QA he/she has no respect for their customers unless they provide a complete refund.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 19:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
matecheck 发表于 2016-6-17 19:54
I tend to believe his descriptions and scores.  Be honest is not the way to run this business. Mix ...

It's fast money business.  Not many shops are here for the long run.   They are not here to win Net Promoter Award   for customer service excellence.   They know men have short memory span and the jj will return for next time for hot pussy?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 19:32:18 | 显示全部楼层
every shop PS's... in one way or another
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 19:33:28 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2016-6-20 10:23

The photos are almost never taken or supplied by the garage. Its t ...

Much of the "non value add" can be controlled IF willing.    But there is a purpose to the madness.  It's called thread view count promotion.  It's a "dancing game" disguised as entertainment for the herd  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-20 19:35:01 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-6-20 19:33
Much of the "non value add" can be controlled IF willing.    But there is a purpose to the madness ...

diamonds dancing

indeed there is a lot of goes into plays here, every shop has handles, multiple handles.. that they try to use to manipulate this board. its all part of the game
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 08:38 , Processed in 0.045719 second(s), 11 queries .