AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2051|回复: 11

Why???? freedom of speech!!!!!

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-13 17:08:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How come deleted my review what I wrote earlier?????  Mr Admin,  please bring it out and let member command it if it's a advertising!  I wish I am an agency and I can with all mm daily!!  I think u just like member to write like an adult sex story with all the sexy descriptions.  It's your site.  No choice for me!  U have control. Compare the popular website in Hong Kong 高登,u are totally different!  Please don't host a web siren like the media in China or North Korea!!   U should trouble think again if u want to be success!!  I just like to share how much I like that mm.  I am sure it is kind of "一般,交流". Or u should change the topic to "details experience" only!  Thanks!  

**ADMIN**
There are rules which everyone is expected to follow. If you think "freedom of speech" means you can do or say anything you like, then you don't understand the meaning of freedom. Please read the FORUM RULES post. Also, if you disagree with admin decisions, you can speak to us via email/QQ. Don't throw a big stink in the middle of the forum.
Even if you are not a shill, your previous post is not allowed because of multiple reasons:
1) There is no useful information in that post, so it cannot be considered a review.
2) All it does is try to convince people to see that MM, therefore counts as promotion/ad (even if that is not your intention).
3) It is almost exact repeat of your earlier "review". Repeat posts are not allowed.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-13 17:16:01 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-13 17:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
You already wrote a review on her 2 weeks ago, so this new one is redundant. Please don't write more than one report for the same mm, no matter how much you like her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-13 17:23:39 | 显示全部楼层
your review had no useful information other than she may go part time
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-13 17:32:05 | 显示全部楼层
I accepted your comment but I only go to same mm.  Just like to bring up a topic and people can talk (or 吹水) 生活已經壓力大,尋歡一下,上綱吹吹水!take it easy!!  Life is short, just it simple and beautiful!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-13 17:35:18 | 显示全部楼层
MandyL 发表于 2016-6-13 17:32
I accepted your comment but I only go to same mm.  Just like to bring up a topic and people can talk ...

Try here: http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=94
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-13 17:40:37 | 显示全部楼层
I accepted your comment but I only go to same mm.  Just like to bring up a topic and people can talk ...

The casual chat board is the place for you to "blow water"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-13 17:55:58 | 显示全部楼层
Until you try other MMs, you won't know who is good or better. So go to other MMs and try them and maybe after trying that you can compare yourself.

You wrote one review already, no need to write new review again so soon. Try others and and write reviews, then come back and try Baby again and see if you give different scores. Until then your reviews of only one MM means nothing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-13 18:36:56 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like a shill or a terrible review. Either way, should be deleted.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-13 19:07:29 | 显示全部楼层

If you only see the same MM then any new comments should be added to your original review post. Don't open a new post for the same MM or same topic everytime you want to say something.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 19:30 , Processed in 0.036038 second(s), 13 queries .