立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: OMG69S

Lohan @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-6-11 23:56:24 | 显示全部楼层
Davis 发表于 2016-6-11 16:11
For those not in the loop, this loser has not only been banned by a public vote on the site, but als ...

Hey Davis, why don't you give the shops I have seen a call as see if I am this so called "sex offender"? I am a nice and generous guy and share my experiences with fellow wolves. If you want to label me go ahead don't give a shit. But verify things before you jump the gun lol. It will be good for you here and in your personal life.

I am type of guy willing to go and see a mm because she texted me say she's having a slow and bad day but when I am tired I don't wanna fuck so I go we chat and I drop $400-$500. Without taking my clothes off or her clothes pure chatting about life. That's a sex offender? Shit bro didn't know fucking laws changed. You can trash all you want I'm still gonna see mm and enjoy the life I have. So much fucking hate here, why bother reporting to ppl who don't appreciate it? Why waste a good 5-10 minute reviewing? Maybe I will stop reviewing and stop using the forum. I got all the websites of shops and all the phone numbers I need. I can simply enjoy my life and not contribute at all. Maybe I should join your boat and be a lurk. You're as fucked up as some ppl on this board assuming that every member is this douche bag. Good for you I hope you get some where with your theories.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-12 10:48:40 | 显示全部楼层
Really.... what happened to Realman? can anyone tell the full story? Just curious.....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-29 01:23 , Processed in 0.036134 second(s), 11 queries .