AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3203|回复: 5

Bunny@BarbieHouse - Finally out of MRK

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-4 21:53:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bunny was the 4th & 5th mm that I saw when I really started to get into this hobby.  She was in my very first report, together with three other mm's.  Its been almost eight long months since I've seen her, and at the time I wanted to give her a farewell before she had left, but she got relocated to MRK and I just refuse to go there anymore.  Then a couple of months back she returned, but again at fxxking MRK.  Finally she's out of MRK and now in RH, perfect for me.

Door opens, she's in a cute two-tone, two-piece matching set, she took a few seconds to look at me and says "its been a long time".  Wow, she remembered me and I only saw her twice at that time, eight months back.  From my memory, she's matured every so slightly, but still maintaining the youthful innocence that makes her so inviting.  Her body did not change at all, silky smooth creamy white skin, perky natural C's and a firm round butt.  The only thing that has changed is that she's now fully shaved, before there was a small patch above, bonus.  I'm not going to go into much detail since I already have a review for her, but I will mention some of her highlights.

- Very passionate while maintaining eye contact during DFK, DATY and Mish.
- Super responsive to DATY.
- Her vocals, whether its her moans or her "OMG's", is such a turn on.
- Great mix of GFE/PSE throughout the session.
- Good English for communication and matched with a great attitude for personality.

I got KO-ed in 5 minutes during the main course, it was her vocals that took me to the point of no return.
We cuddled and caught up about the "past & present", it was an interesting conversation to say the least.
I also asked about her kimono, she told me it was thrown out because she wore it too much. lol

I now have two go-to mm's to alternate, both in RH, fantastic!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-5 01:51:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review

Bunny, Abby, Solar, Lemon

I don't know who I should see next!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-5 12:03:39 | 显示全部楼层
CuriousAzn 发表于 2016-6-5 01:51
Thanks for the review

Bunny, Abby, Solar, Lemon

Who should you see next?

How about no one, or maybe just your right hand?

There's a big thread on Moon @ ASB that exposed the terrible way you treat MM's. Just because you signed up with a different username doesn't change the fact that you need real medical help and that you're BJToronto/RealMan.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-5 12:18:57 | 显示全部楼层
Seriously Davis?
Even mofoking said he believes me in the other thread, but currently has some suspicions I may be BJToronto / RealMan.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-5 12:24:10 | 显示全部楼层
CuriousAzn 发表于 2016-6-5 12:18
Seriously Davis?
Even mofoking said he believes me in the other thread, but currently has some suspi ...

Yeah, I'm serious.

I saw your post from the Red Board, and how you came out of the woodwork after an 8-year hiatus. That doesn't mean squat. To create multiple usernames over the course of many years for situations like this just goes to show how much you need help.

Who are you trying to fool? Why don't you just get some help, seriously?

It's not healthy the terrible things you've been busted doing, and MM's are human beings, too. No one deserves to be treated that way by you just because you gave them a little money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-5 13:41:03 | 显示全部楼层
I'll just respectfully put my response in my own thread so we aren't hijacking Cimdiggler's report
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 19:37 , Processed in 0.035579 second(s), 13 queries .