AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1141|回复: 0

Chess@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-1 18:44:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
saw some review about her, decide to give a try.
When she opens the door, the first impression is quite good, she's not tall, but the style she goes for is more of a cute one, and I heard bros say she gives good service, so I look forward to that aspect more.

Standard shower routine, with water flute. Her bbbj style is a little different from most of the girls i've seen, her mouth surrounds you very tight, and she focus heavily on the head, which felt nice at first, but later on becomes uncomfortable, it would be better if she can mix it up abit without focusing fire my little bro's head all the time.

After shower, went to bed, layed down and more bbbj. Same problem with bj as mentioned above. Also note that she won't go deep, won't do rimming, so I believe the only service there was just simple bbbj.

Due to the lack of side activities to do, I just jumped to the main course. She won't cg, cuz mine was a bit big for her, I also had to be gentle during other pos so she doesn't hurt. So yea, for the bros out there with big little bros and likes it rough, she's prob not a good choice. During mish, i tried to dfk but she only responded with lfk, maybe she doesn't like me. Good thing she offers cim, which is always a nice option. After finish, she helped me clean up, and we ended the session.

Summery:
Face:7
Body:7
Service:7.5 (+0.5 for cim)
Attitude:8
Dmg:180
Repeat:no

Conclusion: not for face-fuckers, service not as good as other reviews say so, maybe varies for the individuals. Attitude is nice.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 12:17 , Processed in 0.049168 second(s), 13 queries .