发表于 2016-6-1 16:18:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Summary:
Face:                7.5
Body:                8
Attitude:           9
Service:            9.5
Overall:            8.5
Recommend:   Yes
Repeat:            Yes (Short stayagain though)
Keywords:Big eyes; Neck-Length Brunette/Redhead; PSE; Good English; Horny; Full-Size; “Marathon” Partner; Friendly.

Disclaimer:
Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like food/restaurant reviews, it's fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I do try to be true on the review and give otherwolves my take on certain SP. Thanks for your time reading this. Onto the good stuff!!
******************************************************************************************************************
Review:
This review is based on multiple visits. Jessi is a part-timer at PG and I first met her during her short stay last winter. She left before I could repeat so I was abit disappointed. I had been busy lately and haven’t hunted any new meal for quite awhile. Had been repeating my regulars like Cherry, Cutie and Solar but just spotted Jessi was on the menu again so I was trying to score a spot to see this horny lady on her first day back today, and damn, aren’t I glad to see her again.

Attributes:
Face: 7.5
She's not DDG. She has this club-girl feel if I may. I guess she’s around mid-20’s. She wears short reddish-brown hair that just passed her cheek with decent amount of make-up. Her eyes are big and she got this filthy and slutty look that my body approved right away when she threw me that dirty look after we made out at the door.

Body: 7+1
Let’s face it bros. It’s hard to get a natural C+, let alone D/DD, without some meat elsewhere, lol. Jessi is a full-size girl. If you are only into spinners, she’s not your meal at all. But if you enjoy some curvy shape with soft D cups while doesn’t mind the extra handle, she will bang the shit outta ya. She’s about 5’-3”/5'-4”, but if you can handle the body type like Cherry, you shouldn’t have any problem with Jessi. The picture on the website is her, and of course PS away some unappealing things. I would rate her body a 7 since she could be more toned, but she’s very sensitive and responsive to touch, plus she’s very multi-orgasmic, which add a whole new level of fun during the session, hence the +1. Clean shaved kitty for those bro who enjoy DATY/DATO, and oh god it was a mess down south when she came after the short 3 min-DATY. She was very cooperating we did like 4-5 positions (CG and RCG can count as one or two, depends on how you see it, lol) and I could feel her came in each of them in that short hr session. It was busy, but hella fun!

Attitude: 9
Warm greetings at door, and she remembered me after our short greetings so our tongues had been locked together during the session. Geez I miss that pair of jiggles. She’s more open and chatty than last year when I first met her, and very accommodating to requests (5 POS in a short 1-hr sessions is quite a bit for some other MMs). Her English is quite well and friendly so communication would not be a problem at all for English-speaking bros.

Service: 9.5
This is where she shines. She’s not quite the GFE type but definitely some PSE touch if you like that. I usually tries to keep this section short but I don’t think it will do her justice if I don’t give the more details.

After I came through the door and greeted the old friend. We exchanged a few words and greetings (and of course a lot of other things during the make-out, lol), we headed back to the room where we explored each other. She wasn’t wearing any panty (aww… ) but she was dripping wet. She hinted to shower where we continue our tongue wrestle. SF2 routine was pretty standard with some boob rub and WF, but I pulled her up after a quick short WF since I couldn’t let her lips go. Dried ourselves and back to the room where round 3 of the wrestle match began, and before long she was dripping again. She started roaming with her slutty look on her face and keep decent eye contacts while moving south to the member. Started with soft and sensational motions with BLs in between, and slowly ramped up to some vigorous backhand-stroking with twists and turns while ran her tongue down the shaft. We enjoyed the play for a good 10 minutes then she put the dome with her naughty tongue. Mounted herself securely, then she rode and grinded the hell outta me. She reached down for kisses and her eraser nipples where swinging and rubbing against my chest. She rotated to RCG for some more pounding while throwing her hips onto mine. Felt her contraction and saw her shaky knees I laid her down for some DATY. As mentioned above, a quick 3 min DATY opened the flood gate and she came hard. I seized the opportunity, mounted her in MISH and pounded away; she can definitely take some heavy pounding. Switched to doggy after she squeezed me at her big O. With her full size hip I had a good grip during another pounding session. She turned and reached for some more DFK while I was pounding away. She collapsed on her bed and rolled over to catch her breathes. I thought she was done, so I lie down beside her. She quickly rolled to her side and wanted me to spoon her. She led me in from behind while putting my hands on the jiggles. I gladly complied and pounded away until she let out another loud moan and vigorous contraction. We were exhausted and drenched in sweat, but she realized I was still rock hard and she hopped up to give me a great hj. Too bad I was a bit pressed on time or else I would for sure stay longer to give her the load on those lovely titties.

Overall: 8.5
Jessi’s face and body might not be everyone’s COT, but her attitude and performance sure compensate those very well. This slutty/horny MM can sure take some pounding, while she will be more than happy to take control and ride the crap out of you. Overall PSE and she loved the intensity. Happy pounding bros!

Other:
Booking was easy as usual through but I got bumped again since the previous wolf wanted to extend. (Not hard to understand why he’s extending though) Located in famous supermarket condo. No hassle finding and getting to the unit. However she’s only part-time and here for short stay so her location might change. Be sure to check with the keeper.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-1 16:46:58 | 显示全部楼层
good job bro J! you must be a Pro writer! lol...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-1 17:08:02 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-6-1 16:46
good job bro J! you must be a Pro writer! lol...

Maybe I should start writing erotic stories!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-1 17:08:07 | 显示全部楼层
This reminds me of Karmella/toe88 who I enjoyed immensely.
Hopefully I can meet this Jessi
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-1 17:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-6-1 17:08
Maybe I should start writing erotic stories!!

use the money to supplement your hobby. lol...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-1 17:30:29 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-6-1 17:08
This reminds me of Karmella/toe88 who I enjoyed immensely.
Hopefully I can meet this Jessi

Well Jessi is here for 2 weeks I think. Catch her while you can!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-1 17:30:58 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-6-1 17:26
use the money to supplement your hobby. lol...

Hm.. good idea
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-1 18:14:32 | 显示全部楼层
Was she Jessie@moonwaiting before?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-1 18:18:08 | 显示全部楼层
Wow that's really a professional report.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-1 18:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

I know a few book agents.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 18:27 , Processed in 0.037085 second(s), 13 queries .