AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6749|回复: 21

Lemon at Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-24 17:02:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Waited a few minutes before the door opened at the Townhouse. I was uncomfortable standing at the door.
Door finally opened, a young Korean girl in her early 20's hid behind the door in a see through Neglege‎e with Orange colored Bra and small panty underneath.

Hug and DFK at the door.

Face: 7.5 not DDG but kind of cute‎, round face with long black hair. About 5'1" 105 lbs.

Right after I removed my shoes and ready t‎o go up stairs, we heard some footsteps coming down. Lemon quickly pulled me to the basement stair case and closed the door behind us. We were in pitch darkness and she told me to keep quiet as the other wolf is ready to leave.

We waited for a few minutes and I took advantage of the situation and gave Lemon a quick physical.

Small boobs, A/B cup, nice firm Ass, smooth skin.   We DFKed but she has Smoker's breath. A turn off for me.
I played with her small tits and nipples and rubbed her clit outside of her panty. Because long she was already wet!

The wolf left, Lemon held my hands and led me to the 3rd floor . Her room is opposite Solar's room.

She helped me get undress, hung up my clothes.

Nice SF2, long water flute, dfk ‎.lots of eye contacts and we communicated in English / Korean and and my universal body language. As she was bathing me, I was busy to feel her up. She became really really slippery in her pussy without the soap!

She dried me. Went to bed. She showed me her selection of costumes and asked if I wanted her to wear them. I said let's not waste time, I just want to fuck!

Body: 7. Small tits but well proportioned, toned muscle, no tattoo, soft smooth skin. Shaved kitty with landing patch on top, good looking pussy and tasted good. Very Very juicy!

Services : 8.5 overy good bbbj with tongue actions, BL, gave me really good deep penetrating rimming with her tongue and probed inside for a few minutes, really good tongue actions. I'm surprised that such young girl processes such skills.

She then took out a finger condom, with some lube, she gave me a prostate examination!

Multiple positions, loud moans, ACG, RCG, 45 degrees CG, multiple rear entries. Dfk whenever possible.

40 minutes went by‎. I fucked her downward dog in front of the mirror and she almost fainted. So I pulled out my jj and she kneeled on her knees in front of the mirror and eagerly performing CIM. She constantly looked at the mirror and enjoyed the view

I finally exploded in her mouth and she continued  to suck and won't let go.

Sf2 again, more water flute ‎, dfk. Help to dry me, helped to dress me, put on my Sox and shoes.

More dfk at the door to say goodbye.

Attitude : 9

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-24 17:38:40 | 显示全部楼层
btw I asked Lemon where did she learn all the tricks? She told me she learned from Solar and Alice! Lemon is an A student! and she had excellent teachers!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 17:45:39 | 显示全部楼层
damn bro.. probed by a tongue..
never had that yet
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-24 18:24:36 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-5-24 17:45
damn bro.. probed by a tongue..
never had that yet

it was my first also. But ymmv.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 19:28:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 19:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
Another nice one Realman. Seems like you figured out the schedule issue and having aquit a blast!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-24 19:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-5-24 19:41
Another nice one Realman. Seems like you figured out the schedule issue and having aquit a blast!  ...

AS long as I can book a few days in advance in the afternoon, I can squeeze my cock in my busy schedule. LOL...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 21:00:19 | 显示全部楼层
deep penetrating rimming... another good meal
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-24 21:25:19 | 显示全部楼层
littlea 发表于 2016-5-24 21:00
deep penetrating rimming... another good meal

yeah, better than Emma and Lush, but YMMV...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-26 06:43:03 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review realman. I will give her another try. Perhaps I will get same menu if I repeat.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-26 22:23 , Processed in 0.039187 second(s), 14 queries .