AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9724|回复: 25

How do I arrange my Toronto hunting trip?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-24 00:27:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear bros in this forum, I'm an Asian-American wolf. After browsing reviews written by ya fellows, I decide to begin my trip to Ontario. I live in Seattle, a few months before, the local law enforcement agencies just wiped out all K girls in my city. All wolves, including me, felt so jealous of people in LA, NY or Toronto. You guys have pretty and high-end young girls with decent prices whereas we only have chinese 大媽 or 恐龍 charging high prices with horrible services. I missed K-girls or whatever nationality they are, pretty girls.
I have a short break from June 5th to 10th, so I decide to fly to GTA. Please give me wise counsels of what meal I should eat. Personally I enjoyed Kimchi and I tasted a few in Seattle but I think Kimchis here are even better than I experienced. Chinese are okay as well since frankly speaking I'm a facefucker who also values services and chemistry. My estimated budget is no more than 3000 usd( including flight tickets and hotel fees, so the de facto money I can use is no more than 2000usd) . Help me, bros, I wanna spend my hard-earned money wisely with no regret.Since my budget is limited, I can't taste all the meals I like. So here I have 2 choices: hunt various girls I like for 1 hr session or spend my money on a girl I really really like for a night and then fly back to Seattle.
After my research, here's the list of girls I wanna try: Cutie at MW, Moon at ASB, Lemon Lu at D4U and some other girls you may recommend?
Also, If there's a goddess you wanna recommend to me, I may invest all my money on her for a night.
Please advice me, my bros, I'll heed your wise words.
After my trip, I'll write a review to contribute this community as thanks
A 21 yr old American wolf~
God bless both US and Canada!!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 00:38:30 | 显示全部楼层
roxy@asb Lohan @asb solar@pg bunny@bh ula @asb . I didn't recommend any dimsum simply because I haven't had one in recent months.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-24 00:58:34 | 显示全部楼层
Also if I went a incall location, I have to take uber. So what hotel should I book? North York, Markham or Missu?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-24 00:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
Maysee 发表于 2016-5-24 00:38
roxy@asb Lohan @asb solar@pg bunny@bh ula @asb . I didn't recommend any dimsum simply because I have ...

Dimsum means Chinese meal?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-24 01:09:43 | 显示全部楼层
Wolf is greedy. So here's the list I'm interested based on various reviews: Moon at ASB, Bunny at Barbiehouse, Lemon Lu at D4U, Roxy at ASB and Solar at PG. that makes five, which is about 1300 usd in total. Any bro know how much is it for a night for any of these girls?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 03:54:37 | 显示全部楼层
Brandonzf123 发表于 2016-5-24 00:58
Also if I went a incall location, I have to take uber. So what hotel should I book? North York, Mark ...

Book any hotel along Yonge Street in North York should be perfect.  Then you can take subway to/from hunting grounds.

If you book any hotel in Markham, presumably along Highway 7 because that is where all the agencies set up their "shops", you need to drive.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 06:50:26 | 显示全部楼层
stick to the reputable agencies
like MW , babyface, ASB...etc

for white meat, Hot pink list, Roommate, Mirage, top drawer ladies, EC...etc
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 07:07:44 | 显示全部楼层
Mississauga is close to yyz airport. You can consider booking your first or last day hotel there for asb's Mississauga MMs. For Other days, stay in North York hotel along Yonge street or Markham/Richmond hill hotel along hwy 7. There are quality Asian mms here.
Look forward to see your reports.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 08:35:16 | 显示全部楼层
Don't waste your money or bullets on one whole night right away. Go for variety as have as much fun as you can with as many MM as you have time for with 30-60min sessions. If you find an absolute GEM before you leave, then book her for the night if you have enough $ remaining on your budget.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 12:30:55 | 显示全部楼层
After you have read reviews and gauge their legitimacy, decide on a few targets based on your preference. Decide on a budget depending on the length of time you want your sessions to be.

I personally find 30 minutes way too short. I suggest 1H if you are the type that likes a complete sit down meals rather than fast food.

I assume you are with a foreign area code, so take into account that certain agencies(garages) may be weary of your incoming number. Since there is still a few week or two to go, may I suggest you try and contact them as soon as possible. If there is a target or two you want, it's better to do due diligence rather than arriving all the way just to miss out on someone(popular) you wanted to see.

I am from out of town as well, tho not as far as you but I usually make contacts a few days to a week ahead. I have a certain schedule that I keep when I am in town so I want to make sure I, at least, get what I want at my time of availability.

So plan ahead.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 07:17 , Processed in 0.037564 second(s), 13 queries .