AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3125|回复: 1

Solar @ PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-22 01:09:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was finishing up with some friends and on the way home I thought I would see Solar before the night ended.  Was lucky enough to get her last booking for the day, I figured she might be tired because of an entire days work, but I was surprised that see was able to perform to her full extent as I read in other reviews.  Arrival was easy, no traffic at night, and parking was great.  She opened op and I was greeted by a big round eyed girl.  Girl seems to be in her mid 20s, long flowing hair, photo accuracy is good, the only major difference is hair color.  She is goo height, we can DFK without much adjustment.

I followed her back to her room, and while walking behind her, I could not help but smell her hair like the pervert that I am.  We entered the room and instead of going for the shower right away, I just sat her down on her bed and kneeled down to enjoy sucking on her toes.  Nice pedicure and probably spent about 10 minutes kissing feet and legs.  I was actually going to start DATY but she stopped me and requested shower first.

SF2 was good, she was all horny from my kissing so she was rubbing all over my body and held tightly on my cock.  When she turn around for more soap, I tried to poke her in the butt, she jumped saying "NO NO NO" but in a joking way.  Back to the room, and we laid together, she gave me a very aggressive BBBJ, with lots of DT and tongue twisting.  I couldn't help but ask for 69 right away.  I got to DATO a little she seem to like that, but prefer the DATY more.  The dome goes on, and we  start in RCG, good bouncing and she got a nice tight pussy.

Over the next few minutes, she begins to turn 360 degrees.  It was so good having her straddle me from the side.  Her legs were split scissor with mine and the angle of which I was pounded was such a good sensation.  Finally we made it to ACG, she bent over and trusted deeply.  Bending over for some aggressive nipple biting.  It good to know that even as the last customer she keeps this level of aggression and hornyess.

We switched to MISH, as I laid her on her back I pushed her butt together and her feet were extended into my face.  As I pounded she kept wiggling her toes in my eyes.  I was breathing so heavily, her feet were getting so moist.  I bent over and just kept thrusting while we DFK to almost completion.  I pulled out and finished on her C cup boobs good, all my thick seed I have been saving for 5 days all over her bust.  I could help myself but rub my face in it after and DFK with her some more.

Overall she is a great girl, very friendly and smiles a lot even late at night.  Nice legs and good looking body.  We were both tired, she laid on my chest and we just slept there for a little bit.  I agree with JayZ360 report and his scoring.

Face:8/10
Body:8/10
Service:9/10
Attitude:8.5/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-23 05:56:38 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks WhiteMamba.  Always enjoy your post.  I tried to book Solar too but time was not fitted so I saw Hanna @BH (formally Hannah @ MW) instead. Will try Solar next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 15:58 , Processed in 0.033300 second(s), 14 queries .