AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6400|回复: 26

Bunny@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-14 02:21:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I finally had the chance to see Bunny. I have read some reviews and after getting my calendar adjusted was able to see her in Markham. Booking with BH was easy with Joy, timing was always exact, and location was easy to park and find. Suite was clean and to my liking. As always, stood in front of the door which always seems to magically always open Behind the door was a very cute 'bunny' dressed in a sexy two piece. Man, her bum was very much to my liking. First time I saw her and she smiled ear to ear. Her eyes were big, deep, and longing. I was happy to meet her I said and off we went to the bedroom. We talked a bit as I took my clothes off. She's from Busan, Korea...awesome! We went and had a shower. Same soap routine and she got down on her knees and started a wonderful BBBJ. Deep with strong tongue action. Man...I could have easily jizzed but she stopped and smiled when I said 'Let's go to the bedroom'. Once we were there, I asked her to stand in front of me as I discovered close up her body, how she reacts to touch, and light kisses. Conclusion, she acts very well and her breathing intensifies with light feather like touches. Her upper body is lovely and natural (this day and age, it's rare and actually very nice). Her face is so incredibly cute and her bum is a nice to hold onto. Fully shaved so I touched lightly and pushed my tongue between her lips...super moans and very sensitive and reactive. I was her last booking and found her energy exactly like the little energizer bunny...very high and enthusiastic. I love pleasing woman...enjoy listening and adjusting accordingly. My first time with her so the discovery of each others bodies was very exciting. Oral on her was welcoming and everything cleanly shaven I can gently suck on her clit and hear her wonderful moans. She tasted sweet and was very clean. We did a bit of 69 and her awesome BBBJ skills had me asking for a dome quicker than usual. She made me change my usual routine..yeah, she got me very excited!! First O for her too. Crazy because I didn't use any digits, just tongue. She is very sensitive with the right kind of touch. She told me she liked gentle play and it worked great. After Bunny had a few body spasms and a little hugging (yeah guys woman need a little break after the O's, just like us very sensitive afterwards) we went straight Mish where I can look deep into her eyes. She never breaks her gaze and her eye contact is great. Her longing eyes looking to read me like a book. It was like she wanted to peer into my soul This is sexy and helps so much with getting a closer connection. I discovered she liked Mish where I first rub against her (while inside) and occastionally with some light to medium pounding....second O, short break and back to it. No doggie with Bunny so I can't comment on this. If anyone can add some comments, that would be great. One of my favourite positions is reverse cowgirl...I tried this and maybe because she is petite it didn't flow...next time I see her, my personal goal it to let it flow with reverse cowgirl. Little bit of side action which was very good because I can grab her bum...which again would probably be great for doggie Next time I'll try and she had the body and perfect height bed where you can stand while in doggie. Gotta try this next time for sha! Back to mish, and I can't give away any of my trade secrets but special leg positioning with her and her eyes widened for her third O (my record is probably 4-5 in 45 minutes...me once. I know, sucks to be a guy). Listening to her moaning and great eye contact, well, I came pretty damn hard. Bunny is tight and I can have deep penetration with her. Secret guys, make the ladies come first and you can go deep...the muscles relax and her viginal wall drops making it more comfortable for her too. You both want to enjoy the time together right? ;) She cleaned me up, we chatted some more and showered quickly. She took the time to get to know me which was nice. I've seen her a second time already and will see her this weekend too. She is very cute guys, treat her gentle and I am sure you will have a great time with her. She may not be here for a long time...this is her second trip back to Toronto and I regret not seeing her the first time. Her good reviews I should have paid more attention to. I look forward to seeing her again and again. No ratings guys sorry...too subjective but I tried to add as much description as possible so you can decide on your own. I do agree with the ratings that are out there for Bunny. Bottom line...repeat for me !!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 02:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 02:57:36 | 显示全部楼层
So long lol...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 10:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
just had my 20th visit yesterday!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 11:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
It's been long established Bunny would satisfy any social retard and make you feel like a king including REalMan
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 11:37:50 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-5-14 10:54
just had my 20th visit yesterday!

20th time? Are you in love with her or something?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 11:47:39 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-5-14 11:37
20th time? Are you in love with her or something?

something like that!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 11:58:06 | 显示全部楼层

Shes good but 20 times? Just wrap her into ur sugar baby lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 13:17:22 | 显示全部楼层

Lol. Develope some feelings with your left or right hand!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-14 16:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-5-14 11:58
Shes good but 20 times? Just wrap her into ur sugar baby lol

hey, I would love to, but at $2000 a day? I have to be the son of a corrupt official or drug dealer to have that kind of money! one student from China bot a Mansion in vancouver for $31 million cdn$ yesterday!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-27 12:06 , Processed in 0.038929 second(s), 14 queries .