AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6013|回复: 13

Ula @AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-10 22:23:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yes, you heard it... I said it: THIS GIRL HAS POTENTIAL TO BE A QUEEN. I'd put her as a potential to be at the top tier list of Barbie, Cathy and Emma. Vivi has herself a superstar in the making to fill the void of those 3 queens. I've repeated countless times with them as those were the only ones that gave you that satisfaction afterwards. Now I haven't tried other ones such as Roxy or Lush, but if I had to compare Ula is just slightly below the Queens.

With all this hype, I'll give my fellow wolves some details of my adventure with Ula.

The door opens and behind was a clubbing look type girl with a curvy body. I don't mean fat, but she has the right curves in the right places. I say hi to her and she giggles, she then grabs my hands and walks towards the room and puts them on her butt. I'm thinking to myself, this is going to be fun. We walk into the room. She tells me that her routine is very good. So good in fact that she said 1/2 hour wasn't enough time to showcase her entire service. She recommended that I take the 45 mins and now I regret not doing it. I opt out of the shower since I took one right before seeing her (being clean = better service) but will try her shower routine next time I book.

She lies down and I start some DFK then go down for some delicious DATY. It is very fresh down there but a little hairy (nothing like a bald pussy to DATY on). Ula is responsive to it and got really wet. Unfortunately she does not allow digits since guys tend to be rough when the go in there. She told me she likes it soft and gentle. But let me tell you, once she gets going, she becomes a bit wild

Her BBBJ is at the top of the list. Very good technique to get you hard and almost make you cum. I don't know about CIM , since i came in FS.
We swtiched to some 69 for a few mins then got the dome. Let me tell you she's pretty tight. Missionary was great with eye contact, then we switched to some cowgirl. I was grabbing her hips and she kept grinding away until she came..... it was unbelievable. Then I had to switch to some doggy facing the mirror and had to release at that point. I couldn't hold it anymore....

The best feeling was when i finally came, JJ was still hard. I had JJ still inside her doggy and could feel her pussy contracting.... I told her i wanted to keep like that for a bit since it felt so good. Afterwards she cleaned me off. But man, I just wanted to have a smoke afterwards. That's how you know you had a good fuck lol

So what can I say, Vivi has herself a superstar. She's in mississauga but probably move to North York.

Looks: 8 - I like the cute club girl look. I would say she's 75% of the picture but just add some club girl look to it
Body: 9 - Curvy in the right places. I don't like really skinny girls. If she was bald down there too it would be a bonus (daty is better when the forest is cut down) so minus 0.5
Service: 9 - great GFE that can be a bit wild (YMMV of course) but no digits (which i love doing) so a minus 0.5 for that
Overall: 9 - like i said, potential queen and young looking. she said she's21 and i believe it. Lots of potential to be at the top. She's just a notch below the queens.

Repeat? YES, going to try out the 45 mins and 1 hour option. I really want to see what the 1 hour option will be like lol

I can't compare the queens looks to her, they are all different but great in each of their own way. Of course none will be a 10 but definitely 8 or above.

A queen to me is when they have looks, a body and service that they really get into, so you feel like a king during and after. That's why they are queens
I think she will be one, unless you wolves do some bad things to her... so be nice and gentle with her. I'd like her to stay for a while since we're in a drought.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 22:40:27 | 显示全部楼层
一口一个Queen,你是翔哥(APOC) 吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 23:03:40 | 显示全部楼层
"Queens" have staying power, consistency of service for every Tom Dick Harry.  They have very thick skin.  

Now that you have raised the bar so high, lets  see if she can handle and deliver consistently on the 10-12 per day assembly line and of vivi can hold off the poachers ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 23:33:30 | 显示全部楼层
This kind of review is going to break the flood gates everyone will be trying her, good luck getting a booking
I hope she does turn into a queen especially with all the drought now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-11 00:40:42 | 显示全部楼层
She does has a very good personality and she treats me very nice, I think she's pretty but not beautiful
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-11 04:30:50 | 显示全部楼层
She is Cara from mw more than a year ago. She worked in Vancouver last year and earlier this year I believe. You should be able to find plenty of reviews. Peace
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-11 05:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
Lol that's why I said potential. Maybe should have wrote potential princess. Like I said, a notch below them right now.

If it is Cara from MW last year, then based on those reviews it looks like shes leveled up her service.
Hopefully have other Bros confirm. This drought we are having is no fun.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-11 06:06:17 | 显示全部楼层
Boobs natural or enhanced?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-11 07:12:48 | 显示全部楼层
"Yes, you heard it... I said it: THIS GIRL HAS POTENTIAL TO BE A QUEEN."

Oh really? To be a Queen, you have to have the looks, the body and the service. Even then, that is not enough. You have to have tones of great reviews, worshipped by the masses, and sank a few ships here and there. Only then, you are said to have reached "Queen Status".

All the four Queens have done this at one time or another. Only time will tell if Ula can reach this level.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-11 07:15:17 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-5-10 22:40
一口一个Queen,你是翔哥(APOC) 吗?

I only use ONE account wherever I go. I'm not like some no life loser who uses multiple accounts to reply to himself.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 19:46 , Processed in 0.045436 second(s), 13 queries .