AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6256|回复: 33

Yolo at Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-10 17:31:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Originally booked to see Connie due to Hornyme's recommendation, but unfortunately she is off today.

Read quite a few positive reviews on Yolo, so I decided to see for myself. Unfortunately, my experience was somewhat different.

Door opened, no hugs, no kissing, no holding hands. Strong smell of cigarettes smoke in the living room. I'm allergic to cigarettes, my mood sank.

Face: 7. Late 20's to early 30's. Looked better in some angles later.
‎NMCOT.

Body : 7. Small frame. Slim. A/B small breasts. Definitely not C cup! Typical Asian girl's Ass. Smooth white skin, no tattoo. Legs not as long as photos. Clean shaven pussy.

Chemistry : 5. I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Attitudes : 7. No Gfe feeling at all. Strictly a business transactions. Which is what it is. But I have been spoiled by too many other MMs that are better actresses. Yolo wears her feelings on her sleeve. More later.

Services : self help to undress and dress. SF2 way too long, took almost 15 minutes. Not much actions in shower. 30 seconds water flute. Spent a lot of time to scrub me clean. She must felt I was really dirty and smelly. My JJ stayed limp during the entire process.

Self dry. Waited in bed. Very little dfk. She seemed to be out of breath during our 60 minutes session a lot. Smoker's lung? She kissed and licked my nipples but it does not turn me on. So ahw started bbbj.

She worked hard on sucking my jj, after 5 minutes, my jj woke up. I asked her for 69.   Few more minutes later I was ready to fuck but she needed lube.

Multiple positions. She seemed to enjoy most poses but some poses she said it was hurting. I had to stop and change position, because I don't enjoy having sex if my partner ‎does not.

Her pussy is relatively tight, I could have ejaculated inside her but I asked for CIM. She said she will do it for me.

I sat at the edge of the bed in front of him mirror and she kneeled on her knees and gave me a very good bbbj. After about 5 minutes, I exploded in her mouth. She continued to suck for another minute or so and used her hand to squeeze my shaft to make sure every drop of my Cum was in her mouth.

I give her 10 for the CIM.  

She spited out my Cum in the waste basket and we went to the washroom. She then took out her tooth brush and tooth paste and brushed her teeth for several minutes and gagged several times, as I stood beside her naked watching her.  

I felt so bad and kept apologizing to her for asking her to do CIM. If Yolo said no CIM, it would be perfectly OK with me. Her pussy is relatively tight and I would be happy to Cum in her pussy.

She told me she prefers 30 minutes sessions. 60 minutes is too tiring for her because it took almost 40 minutes to come. For 60 minutes session, she prefers to take a break in between and do 2 shots if necessary.

Unfortunately, at this stage of my life, I can only Cum once in 60 minutes.

We finally showered, got dressed and I left.

No goodbye kiss or hug at the door.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 18:29:39 | 显示全部楼层
that's really bad
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-10 18:54:14 | 显示全部楼层

hey bro, you win some and you lose some, thats life. we just have to learn who we can trust.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 18:56:03 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 19:06:54 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... &highlight=Yolo

You alluded to Wade having similar taste and experiences?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-10 19:08:54 | 显示全部楼层
I was wrong! a Great man has fallen on his blade.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 21:08:51 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe she is in bad mood today, but cim is always a bonus .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-10 21:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
staycalm 发表于 2016-5-10 21:08
Maybe she is in bad mood today, but cim is always a bonus .

Well, chemistry works both ways.  I can usually tell if I like the girl almost immediately after the door is opened and the girl forms an impression about me instantly also.  That;s why I hit it off with some girls right at the door and started making out immediately. Some girls, such as Roxy took a while before the chemical reactions kicked in.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 21:38:24 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-5-10 19:08
I was wrong! a Great man has fallen on his blade.

Too bad you didn't follow your own GREAT advice.  Walk away from a 7 Face and Body!  Can't get it up!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-10 22:07:49 | 显示全部楼层
Lol she squeezed every drop of your cum out of your shaft what else can you ask for I would go see her just for the CIM
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 19:45 , Processed in 0.034942 second(s), 13 queries .