AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2061|回复: 2

TOFTT Donna@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-7 20:54:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Not seen any review on DONNA @ BH,  took chance to visit DONNA, and went to a condo. When she open the door, she looked tall and actually her heel at least 5 inches.  Then she took my hand to her room, and for a while, she has not yet start to do anything. She was waiting for money up front. I had feeling that was not a good start as per my experience. Fine, left money on table, no tips.   

Then we went shower, and communication was ok, she spoke fluent English. SBJ was about 10secs.
We went back to her room, no DFK, after suck her tits and kitty, she told me hold on, WTF ? gave her few mins, she wanted to finger herself -   Fuck that I did not waste time and went back to suck her tits.  Then waited till she had done, and left her legs up and done with 1shot.  Then she talked for 10-15 mins then asked if I wanted for the 2nd.  Sure, her HJ was mechanical.  You needed to teach her to do that properly. 2nd pop on her tummy.  She gave me her face yak...
Over all not a present experience and a bit disappointed to BH with girl at this service level.

Face: 6.5, young, typical Korean girl face, small eye not a head turner.
Body: 7.0, very nice naturals B-cups, white skin.
Service: 7.0, no DFK, a bit mechanical
Attitude: 7.0, too chatty, not into it.
repeat: no
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-7 22:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
lol, she is enjoying ur service
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-9 21:51:32 | 显示全部楼层
barbiehouse69.com/#!donna/cdtz
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 16:41 , Processed in 0.039001 second(s), 13 queries .