AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3838|回复: 0

Report: Sweety@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-3 21:15:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Was feeling hungry, as always.   Looked though the menu for the day and I wanted to taste something new.  There's been positive reviews for Sweety, so I decided to jump right to dessert.

Sweety@BarbieHouse

Face: 9.0 - 23-25 years old (looks young to me), GND natural, sweet, cutie, fresh and innocent vibe, big eyes, soft lips, overall MCOT.

Body: 9.3 - 5'1", 105 lbs, banging body, ultra soft natural C+, bouncy round ass, fresh smooth pretty kitty, flexible body, very soft silky skin, not creamy white but healthy olive complexion, overall MCOT.

Service: 9.0 - SF2 (clean only), BBBJ/BLS, DFK/LFK, 69, Digits, DATY, CIM, willing to please.

Attitude/Connection: 8.0 - No English, quiet, cool but not cold, not much rapport, nice, nothing wrong, I'm just really picky about passion and chemistry type GFE.

Damage: 180/45

Repeat: Yes, I'm really hoping that we can click with a second visit, that was the only thing missing.

Door opens, a sweet and innocent looking girl welcomes me in.  Like other bro's mentioned, better than expected.  As a visual package, MCOT, BOOM!  She does resemble a little like Baby@SC, I like Sweety better, she has a mixed race looked.  My senses were instantly heightened, even though she is a little short, I concur her body is well proportioned, curvy with just the right amount of meat, I was really anxious to feast.

I like her already and was trying to build some connection, but to no avail, her English is like zero and therefore not too engaging, but willing to please.  SF2 was a quick clean and into the bedroom.  We start standing up while LFK with some DFK mixed in, more of a sensual type, not the passionate tongue twisting and lip locking that I like.  We continue on the bed with more LFK as I feel her up.  WOW, her skin is so smooth, one of the smoothest, titties looked so big on her as well, so soft and jiggly.  Actually, everything was soft and smooth, petting her kitty felt really good.  I gradually work my way down and start to gorge on that delicious and pretty kitty.  Guys that enjoy DATY will love eating her out.  It was so easy to spread her legs and pin them all the way back, she is really flexible.  I was down there dining for 15 minutes including digits.  She has no hesitation and will let me molest her any way I choose, the feeling was incredible.  I can see, hear and feel that she was having great pleasure.  Her moans, body twitches and face was fantastic, I was loving it.  We then switch it up and she starts with BLS and moves to BBBJ, her skills are good, not too much suction, but a lot of head bobbing, not lazy and willing to please.  I needed more of her sweet kitty, so we 69 and she was having a difficult time keeping my jj in her mouth, she is really responsive to DATY.  

Time to bang!  We start with ACG and she really knows how to bounce.  I then take over in mish, pinning her legs back and pump away, I love her flexibility, being able to manhandle her with aggressive dominating thrusts.  I could of stayed in mish the whole time, but I wanted to view her doggy style.  Face down ass up, that's the way I like to FK.  Another great view, soft bouncy bubble butt.  I start on both knees, then switch to one knee to progressively pummel my jj into her.  Then I finally squeeze her thighs together and stand up doggy pound full force, holding her waist while pushing her down and just hammering her.  I was sweating balls and needing a CIM finish.  I dismount, stand straight up and pull the dome off "baby I need to CIM".  Just like in another review, she gives me this dirty look, shakes her head, gets on her knees and starts sucking away lol.  No hands while I pump that mouth and then she gets a healthy shot of protein for her effort, she earned it!

Even though the passion was not up to my expectations, everything else made up for it.  She is one of the better physical sessions to date.  Sweety face, body and service is MCOT, if she's willing to show her personality, she can be my go-to Sweety.  

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 15:29 , Processed in 0.032758 second(s), 13 queries .