AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2664|回复: 2

Angelina @ Muse Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-1 13:52:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just saw Angelina at Muse Spa for the second time. I've tried other girls before there like Adara and Ariel but Angelina has to be my personal favorite.

She's around 5'7, blonde hair, blue eyes, cute face and smooth fair skin. Started with the standard shower and back rub. 10 mins later and the fun really began. She mounted on me in cowgirl position and rubbed on each other. While breathing and lightly kissing on my neck most of the time. At first she didn't make eye contact but eventually opened up and even some kissing on the lips. Really like how she applies the right amount of pressure when on top. Even though there wasn't any penetration, it felt really close to reaching that point. She was also really into it when I rubbed on her pussy and asked me to keep going at it.

Towards the later half of the 45 mins, I asked if she's cool if I went on top. She was fine with it and I got to play around on her back and front side. From the top view I realized how red she turned from the session but she was totally good to keep going till the end. I chose to finish with her back on top back again.

Overall this was definitely my best experience. Already planning to book my next trip and would definitely recommend.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-3 23:47:17 | 显示全部楼层
If no penetration, what is the point to pay maybe $120 for this, while 30 min full service costs the same amount?
I am not judging you, but just do not understand.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-4 16:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing! Are her D's natural?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 14:12 , Processed in 0.042726 second(s), 13 queries .