Stella@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-30 16:21:31 | 显示全部楼层
good review, thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 16:28:55 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-4-30 15:23
Another story of scum parasites who feed on naive mm.   One time a very pretty kimchi at same parade ...

wow, that sucks.
i think i understand why MM would not trust wolves then.

I already reported this guy to the the admins with some heavy evidence.

Btw, i was suppose to quit but i need to come back to fix something right now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 16:30:13 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-4-30 16:11
If anyone dares cause problems for this girl from here on today, I will not hesitate to break legs ...

Dailo, i reported this guy - there maybe other ppl who think he's a big spending VIP who leeches info of others and passes off as his own.

He just said he "quit"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 16:50:39 | 显示全部楼层
Nothere 发表于 2016-4-30 16:28
wow, that sucks.
i think i understand why MM would not trust wolves then.

What do I know ?  The evil forces and loyal supporters here think I'm delusional and making stories  up with multiple handles talking to myself.  I'm appartently a Stalker now because my agenda is to out these pond scum
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-12 16:42:15 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-12 21:40:33 | 显示全部楼层
Only catching up to this thread now that it has been bumped back up unnecessarily.

Working girls should never trust wolves no matter what. No matter how trustworthly they seem. Most of us are serial or perpetual liars. This hobby breeds it. There are rare cases where a relationship between working girls and clients end well but the vast majority should be strictly cash for service.

The girls need to protect themselves from crazy obsessive seasoned clients who dont know to draw the line or fail to understand the fantasy of what service is being provided.

The girls themselves are way too vulnerable. They must make sure that clients can not bring anything that can be used as a recording device into the rooms and not to disclose anything personal that can be used against them. It is their right to sweep the room if they are not comfortable or refuse service if someone does not know their place. The risk is too high and the potential damage that can be done is too great.

These stories in this thread confirm this. Stalker wolves are just too good at using seemingly minute details against these girls.  On the job training self protection training isnt good enough. Dispite the general sense outrage upon hearing these stories,the fact is once these stories are told,it is already too late.

Prevention is key...

Also note for you all. You can put me down someone who will use every resource i have against you if you ever even considered messing with this girl's life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-12 22:12:43 | 显示全部楼层
Slamming 发表于 2016-5-12 21:40
Only catching up to this thread now that it has been bumped back up unnecessarily.

Working girls s ...

+1

Well said.

it sounds like the break you taking from this hobby is giving you time to think and reflect

It's a very unfortunate part of this hobby, the inability to form meaningful relationships.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 04:13:32 | 显示全部楼层
Moncler on your back you know you poppin
I'll kill somebody if they give you problems

The guy next door
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 05:44:38 | 显示全部楼层
Where is the infamous tribute boy n pimp wannabe who fanatically prances around forums worshipping and tracking/releasing private/personal tidbits on the "queens" especially B ?

I wonder why people of his ilk never post on these types of threads ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 07:02:43 | 显示全部楼层
I'm the most honest man that mm can trust yo
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 18:19 , Processed in 0.048387 second(s), 11 queries .