AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: youngmullah

Stella@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-23 12:21:24 | 显示全部楼层
ou are making yourself look like one of them for thinking about/sharing these facts that im sure everybody already knows.

Sorry.  It is my fault.  I have asked admin to delete what I said already.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-23 12:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
at least the cup size is accurate as posted. I saw one mm described as C cup but was A cup
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-23 12:36:22 | 显示全部楼层
at least the cup size is accurate as posted. I saw one mm described as C cup but was A cup
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-23 18:12:05 | 显示全部楼层
Stella确实是貌若天仙,我怀疑她上班赚钱是为了给自己丰胸。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-24 08:29:49 | 显示全部楼层
Wenjun 发表于 2016-4-23 12:00
But I think every mm will go to the building with they driver. If u want meet them, you can wait in  ...

看来你更像是有窥鸡癖,喜欢留意跟踪mm。要不就是超级空虚的窃私狂!危险喔!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 14:32:04 | 显示全部楼层
There are concerns that someone would post personal info like this. It sounds like he's a stalker
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 14:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
Here is a little story.  Once upon a time a cute mm at a parade shop who had a very loyal repeat client.  I asked the keeper's assistant who always was honest with me and gave me the inside scoop on who to avoid ...what had happened to this naive cute n shy Mm.    This stalker was so smitten by her he followed her home .  One day when she returned home her place was broken into by this creep.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 15:23:52 | 显示全部楼层
Another story of scum parasites who feed on naive mm.   One time a very pretty kimchi at same parade shop has a weird booking.  Client paid her a full hour and just wanted to talk.  Just talk.  Easy money. It happens sometime right?    She tells me this during a session.   I said be very careful and trust noone including client, keepers and other mm.

She disappears a week later.  I learn that she sets up her own place at a condo with her other Korean mm friend.   Apparently this "just talk" man became her good trusted friend who helped her get set up.   She works 6 months and achieves her cash target .   Her last day of work 3 days before her flight departure.  Guess what happens?

She and her other mm friend get robbed, gagged and tied up by 2 guys who booked late nite session.  A signifance amount of multi months of earned cash gone.

The question who knew when were they leaving with a lot of cash?   Mm Don't trust anyone.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 15:36:43 | 显示全部楼层
When I see wolves here releasing info of private lives and personal tidbits of mm,  I cringe.  Why is that even relevant?   To brag that a mm shared personal details over another wolf ?  

Little do braggers know they are feeding devious parasites minds.  Knowledge is a weapon for these scums.   Just ask one of the guy who accuses me being a stalker for riding his ass on his past dealings with scum

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 16:11:04 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-4-30 15:23
Another story of scum parasites who feed on naive mm.   One time a very pretty kimchi at same parade ...

If anyone dares cause problems for this girl from here on today, I will not hesitate to break legs for her. Let this be noted.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 04:14 , Processed in 0.036526 second(s), 11 queries .