AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: tomsiu

DeRozan sat on bench last night against Pacers !

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-25 03:24:28 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-4-25 02:59
Lowry & DeRozan should play good in order to get to 2nd round. Let's see if they can! Just hoping  ...

I don't think Casey would dare to let Corey and Powell play start, he is just a mediocre coach in my opinion. There are some solid FA this summer, shooting guard or power forward, I think we can try Joe Johnson, Gibson, Gasol, it certain helps to make the team stronger. Joe and Gasol can bring lots of experience to the team, Gibson is a tough guy. I am a fan for years too my first jersey is T-Mac jersey still hung on the wall of my house lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-25 07:42:08 | 显示全部楼层
momo175 发表于 2016-4-25 03:24
I don't think Casey would dare to let Corey and Powell play start, he is just a mediocre coach in  ...

Casey .. is just a mediocre coach . Good eye-catch
It's all business (door tickets & TV broadcasts). Raptors, the only Canadian team, makes D&L all-stars. Raptors is one of few money-make team in NBA.

Joe Johnson, Gibson, Gasol, would like to come to Toronto for their final years. Same as Olajuwon, Kevin Willis, Mark Jackson, Mike James etc. But, IMO, I'm not suggested. Whom Mike James is the last OLD folks in Raptors jersey.

While Bosh going to leave, Raptors management already start to develop a "star" player herself whom would not given chances by other NBA team. He's DeRozan.

However DeRozan did make contribution to team success (entering to playoff) and attracted Lowry, Caroll & Valanciunas. And even Joseph and Ross.

It's not easy to persuade young "talent" to stay in Toronto. Hoping it would change if Toronto able to play second or third round this season....

I've Carter & Bosh jersey in my room..... hehehe

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-25 07:57:49 | 显示全部楼层
Raptors revenue (regular): in CAD
Average $80 each of 42 home games. 18,000 x $100 x 42 = $75M
TV broadcast (2 and half hour) at $1M each for 82 games = $82M
Food stalls. souvenir, T-shirts revenue compensate misc Game-court cost each night.

Play-off Revenue:
Average $150 each home games. Say 4 this season. $150 x 18,000 x 4 = $10M
TV broadcast. Say 7 games this season. $500,000 x 7 = $3.5M

Total revenue 2016~16 = $170M

DeRozan $12M
Lowry $16M
Caroll $18M
Joseph $9M
T Ross $5M
Casey $5M

(Information from Google ... )

Good business ah .....

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-25 10:44:15 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-4-25 07:42
Casey .. is just a mediocre coach . Good eye-catch
It's all business (door tic ...

Lol Toronto actually try to build up another star before DeRozan. Don't you forget about that hilarious Italian man, our own Dirk LMAO. Its all monetary concern, players play anywhere as long as you are willing to give them something that no one else can.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-26 01:55:22 | 显示全部楼层
momo175 发表于 2016-4-25 10:44
Lol Toronto actually try to build up another star before DeRozan. Don't you forget about that hila ...

Bargnani .... haha ... a joke at the end ... end up one of the worse 1st pick next to A Bernett in last 10 years draft.

Its all monetary concern, players play anywhere ~~~ More likely. But when the offer is the same such as BOSH & McGrady they choose Miami and Orlando respectively. And Stoudamire also. Carter is the only one stays but he was upset when Raptors to play BOSH as 主力 (Raptors want to develop BOSH). Carter left for Nets after 5 seasons in Toronto. Carter lead Raptors to 3 playoff seasons.

In Game 4 Toronto level up the 3rd position (Caroll vs George) and was beaten 1,2,4 & 5 position. Particularly 1 & 2 position. Let's see how Raptors coaching staffs handle the 5th game tonight.

Well, if Raptors fail again in 1st round this season may be, it is the last for Lowry/DeRozan in Toronto. Presume it is the case therefore, Joseph would be start and Wright on 2nd line. Powell plays OK in 2nd position. Caroll in 3rd or 4th. Scola could be gone too. Biyombo may be stay for one more season for scrutiny. T ROSS is cheap therefore, really doesn't matter to Raptors.

Tonight game 5 ........ WE THE NORTH
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-26 03:38:53 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-4-26 01:55
Bargnani .... haha ... a joke at the end ... end up one of the worse 1st pick next to A Bernett in ...

Lol the reason why T-Mac leaves is because no seat on the table is secured by that time. And the rookie contract is not guaranteed its own team like now. So Bosh is a traitor.
Game 5 tomorrow lets see how it plays out,
We the NORTH
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-26 07:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
momo175 发表于 2016-4-26 03:38
Lol the reason why T-Mac leaves is because no seat on the table is secured by that time. And the r ...

Bro momo175 ... so far only you having this kind of deep thought about Raptors. Being Raptors fans

T,Mac IMO, he's very young by the time he choose Orlando. Still under 20 years old. He's well talented in B-ball whom not ready for adult life.  He disliked his secondary role playing behind Vince Carter. It is young person's 通病. It's not kind of jealous but doesn't wanted to walk behind any body. Indeed from all sport magazines that T Mac is the best products (B Ball) at one special time.

Carter leaves because Raptors plays BOSH.
BOSH leaves because Raptors plays DeRozan.

Going back to original thoughts that DeRozan accepts his role along Lowry & Caroll. Give him a "like" for this.

Game 5 tonight .... WE THE NORTH

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-26 07:11:59 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-4-26 07:01
Bro momo175 ... so far only you having this kind of deep thought about Raptors. Being Raptors fans ...

Lol thank you Siu Sir
I just am being a sports fan for many years. The first basketball I watched I remember Magic was still playing for Lakers, Kobe just gone so you figure how long I have been watching NBA
We The North
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-27 04:01:12 | 显示全部楼层
Game 5 in Toronto ... A stunning came back from DeRozan (34 points). And the team came back from 13 points deficit entering the 4 quarter.

IMO (or 馬後炮). In 4th quarter, Raptors starts Powell, Joseph & Biyombo & lets Valanciunas, Patterson & Caroll on bench. Indiana had made very serious mistakes that:

>Raptors thrown out white flag (by resting the starters)
>A comfortable lead of 13 & rest George & Hill. After Raptors scores 1st 6 points George & Hill came back to the game but, they ain't the same (person) as to the last 3 quarters.
>While DeRozan plays the 4th. (Powell 3rd. Lowry & Joseph 1st and 2nd) Indiana should insert Mahinmi and Turner both to attack the paint.
>Indiana never never have a thought that they scores only 9 in "playoff" quarter.

Valanciunas can't move. Indiana found ways to shut him out. Valanciunas turned the ball over 4 times in 1st 4 possessions. Missed shots. Missed free throws. Valanciunas never in the game. He was shut out.

George adjusted himself & subdues Caroll. He scores 39 in total. He made a very wise decision with 2.7 second left in the final quarter. With two Raptors corralled him, he passed the ball to Solomon Hill for 3 pointers (by not forcing the shot himself). Solomon made the shot with 0.01 second late.

Is it luck by Raptors coaching staffs? Or Indiana (very serious) mistakes? Indeed it's the beauty of playoff game(s). Never the same as to regular season game.

Game 6 on Friday in Indiana ... WE THE NORTH .... huray huray

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-27 06:58:37 | 显示全部楼层
I consider last nite's game as a fluke/lucky win for Raptors.  Had the Indiana player release the ball earlier, the game will go into overtime with result in the balance.

Mind you, Raptors should beat Indiana easily, but the young players choked time after time during pay off, so we still don't know whether Raptors can advance into round two yet, but last nite's game was a morale booster.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 12:50 , Processed in 0.040406 second(s), 11 queries .