AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: tomsiu

DeRozan sat on bench last night against Pacers !

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-4-28 05:52:44 | 显示全部楼层
Miami lead the series 2-0 into Charlotte. At this moment I believed Miaimi would take care business easily.

Well, the playoff games not that simple. Charlotte using speed fought with Deng, Johnson & Wade. Walker, Lin & Kaminsky are all speed up. They hold on the leads into dying second. Now, they have series lead 3-2 & heading to Miami.

鹿死誰手 。。。Let's go to the last (maybe) 2 games.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-29 06:46:59 | 显示全部楼层
Three NBA games tonight. I predict all series results at 4-2 .... hurray hurray

Raptors vs Pacer
Lowry has no offensive threats in all previous 5 games. But worked hard in defence. DeRozan up and down. But still, I stand beside Raptors ends the series at 4-2

Heat vs Hornet
The younger Hornet using speed over powered the older Heat. Series ended 4-2 too.

Clipper vs Trail Blazer
Without Paul and Griffin the series could be ended 4-2 also.

WE THE NORTH

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-30 02:53:07 | 显示全部楼层
Pacers did find ways to beat Raptors. Raptors not look good in game 7 on Sunday.

DeRozan field goal 3/13. Turned over the ball 4 times (team total 16). It's playoff games.
Lowry field goal 4/14. TO 4 times
Valunciunas can't move. He's useless outside the paint. But understandable. He's not Tim Duncan. His team-mate (such as Lowry) shouldn't pass the ball to him when he outside the paint. It ends with TO or missed shot.

Missed free throws one after one. Total 9 missed. Is it playoff games?

If Toronto lost the series DeRozan & Lowry has to be traded. And inserts one more strong power forward to assist Valunciunas and Biyombo.

Caroll and Joseph are best players among all other Raptors. Ross and Powell are no shows at all. And even Patterson.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-30 09:56:55 | 显示全部楼层
I have to agree that the forecast for game 7 does not look too bright.  We are missing a player who has the killing instinct and wants the ball in the big moment.  We are most likely going to lose DeRozen so changes are coming for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-1 01:25:28 | 显示全部楼层
Clu 发表于 2016-4-30 09:56
I have to agree that the forecast for game 7 does not look too bright.  We are missing a player who  ...

We are missing a player who has the killing instinct ~~~~
Such as John Wall, Wade, James, Irving etc. The problem is such player doesn't want to stay in Toronto.

so changes are coming for sure ~~~~ . Get rid of DeRozan ($12M). Find some young folks such as Kamba Walker of Hornet. How's that? Develop Wright & Powell for 2nd or 3rd position.

Well, from some angles I'm more to let Lowry stay in Toronto if he can play along with "new" point guard. This "new" point guard able to control the game. And play good defence too. Combine with Joseph that make up 鐵三角 .. hehehe

Game 7 tonight .... does not look good. .

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-1 06:59:07 | 显示全部楼层
Player refuses to come to Toronto:
Alonzo Mourning was traded to the Toronto Raptors in 2004. Mourning never reported to the Raptors, and was bought out of his contract. Raptors team officials later said that he did not meet the medical conditions to play for the team. Mourning then finished the season with the Miami Heat being paid a second salary, the veteran's minimum. In 2005 season Mourning re-sign to Heat as backup centre of  Shaquille O'Neal.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-2 03:46:41 | 显示全部楼层
Lead 3 points (87-84) with 26 second left. Pacers have the ball .... my heart 仆仆 仆仆跳 [for nearly 1 minute]

Huray Huray ..... The secret weapons lead Raptors into the 2nd round.
Joseph, Powell & Patterson shoot down the Pacers in Game 7.
So lucky through the hardship in defence Raptors managed to hold on the lead till the final second of the game.

Lowry will meet Dragic in Tuesday night. Let's see how Dragic being checked?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-4 01:56:23 | 显示全部楼层
Game 5 when Toronto played Pacers .. George scores 39 in total. He made a very wise decision with 2.7 second left in the final quarter. With two Raptors corralled him, he passed the ball to Solomon Hill for 3 pointers (by not forcing the shot himself)....... This is so called "IQ" and "decisive".

Game 1 when Toronto played Heat. With 9 seconds left in final minutes. DeRozan received the ball in mid-court. Two Heat players corralled him. DeRozan attempted to dribble-pass them..... end up TO. DeRozan really has no IQ in this move.

The only value for DeRozan to stay in Toronto is that he has low-pay salary. Only US$10M per year (Same amount of T Ross going to get next season).

Lowry and DeRozan deteriorating fast. The playoff hopes looks no good for coming games.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-5 09:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
Warriors makes a living from 3 pointers. From last year NBA champ to this year favourite. And wins record in regular season.

Cavailiers made 25/45 3 pointers last night. Scored total 123 points in regular time. Both Cav and Hawks played games without a TRUE centre such as Raptors. Thus, would 3 pointers would be an elements in NBA games of wins? Wait and see SPURS find this out .... lol

If Lowry continues struggle in his offensive Raptors looks no good tonight ....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-5 12:27:03 | 显示全部楼层
Watching that first game against Dwane Wade and others confimed my belief that The Raptors belong only to the B league
A super star like Wade, Kobe, Lebrons,Curry.........is Raptors lacking, and their so called stars choked during the playoffs
I lost interest with the rest of their games already.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 05:56 , Processed in 0.037353 second(s), 11 queries .