Summary:
Face:               8.4
Body:              8.8
Attitude:         8.5
Service:           8
Overall:           8.4
Recommend:        Yes
Repeat:                 Yes
Keywords: Friendly & bubbly personality; Smiley; Big eyes; Big, soft & natural D; Curvy.

Disclaimer:
I'm nowhere a veteran but I did have my share on bad experiences. Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like food/restaurant reviews, it's fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I do try to be true on the review and offer other wolves my take on certain SP. All comments are subjective. Thanks for your time. Now onto the good stuff...

**************************************************************************************************

Review:
This review is based on single visit only last week.

Attributes:
Face: 8.4
She’s actually not too bad looking and I found her pretty when she opens up her big eyes (She has them half-shut most of the time. Maybe she was tired) MCOT. She’s kinda cute with small lips (“Cherry Lips” maybe? lol
). She had a bit of Japanese-look but maybe just the make-up method. Overall I found her quite pleasantly looking, but probably just me and MCOT thing.
Body: 8.8
The pictures on the website are pretty accurate in terms of body. Highlight is definitely the soft D cup with not-too-big areola and small tips. Cute looking. Feel very natural. I like how they look. She’s not slim type but it’s common for natural big boob girls. If you are looking for spinner she might not be your COT. But if you like hugging a bit curvy ladies, she would fit the description with soft skins go with it. She knows her body and definitely knows how to take advantage with her assets
. Didn’t detect any smoke or weird smell.

Attitude: 8.5
Friendly enough. Smile on her face throughout the entire encounter. Hugs and kiss left and right and all the way throughout. She giggles quite a lot, which I found pretty cute. Tried hard to please. Her English is not too bad communication wasn’t too difficult. However I was the last guy so I can definitely feel her being tired, yet trying very hard to hide it, lol

Service: 8
Standard Korean MM routines with a few twists in shower. She didn’t take off her outfit until we were in bathroom finished the mouth wash though. Maybe it was cold (the room did feel a bit cold). LFK/DFK available but she was not actively seeking those. Her mouth work was good and I like the way she placed the mirror on the bed side (I asked and she said she placed it herself) As I mentioned she tried hard to hide her tiredness but that limited her ability to perform. I was doing most of the work during the main course period and man, trying to manuver a curvy lady at the end of the day was a bit hard work, lol
No ACG/CG/RCG as she was too tired. I was disappointed since I was hoping to see how her Ds would bounce… Ah well, next time! Overall it was a very pleasant but a bit tiring experience. She tried very hard to please. One thing to note however, was that I didn’t expect a curvy lady couldn’t take much pounding. Maybe she was a bit short or maybe too tired. So please go gentle on her if your brother stands tall and strong

Overall: 8.4
It was a decent encounter but it was the end of the way. Her tiredness hindered her performance. Chemistry was there and I like the way she looks. She has the curves which I like as well. Not much difficulty in communications and she giggles a lot. She used her body well and took advance with her assets.

Other:
Booking is easy as usual through text. Location is very discrete without any security concern. However I don’t like the fact that you have to walk to different level to gain access to the elevator if you park at lower level
. Clean room and pleasant environment, the shower head was a bit weak somehow.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:21 , Processed in 0.040731 second(s), 13 queries .