找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6612|回复: 29

Final Encounter in GTA 金蛇郎君說再見

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-4 20:57:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 happyshine 于 2011-11-4 21:26 编辑

For the ppl who knows me well, they all know I'm going to leave toronto for good. But from way back YS till now, I've met many gd ppl here who can share our interest in many ways. Hunting will still be my favouite hobby........only bcos I'm going to a different direction in my life & will slow down doesn't mean that I'm going to quit

My Final Encounter start from october 25 & end at november 2.

My goal : Have as many mms as possible

First day back to toronto, I got a taxi from the airport & go straight to SG ( closest to my home ) , I've a TDL before I get on the plane but most mms took a dayoff that day ........who give a damn, plan B : Bang any mm  available

1st victim Avalon @ SG
Looks : 8 ( sweet school girl type)  service : 8 ( willing to do a lot of things, LFK,DFK,CBJ,BLS,MPOS )
Goods : I love when I'm in action & she whisper to my ears like " I love the way u kiss me "
, " It feels good " , " I'm coming "...........Geez, it turns me on .........Great great GFE
Bad : A cup size boobs.......well, it's not her fault but I'll happier if she's a C

After the session, I went to have a dinner with an old wolf brother , have some oysters & went home to hand my GF some " homework " ..........no excuse about " Jer " lag or Jet lag .

2nd victim " I " @ MW
looks : 8 ( another nice looking young kimchi )  service : 9 ( maybe Andy told her to treat me well or maybe I know a few things in korean, we've amazing chemistry , feels like a GF that u haven't seen for mths )
Goods : Amazing service from a kimchi, natural C cup with a slim body, DFK,CBJ, BLS, MPOS all kinds of service in her menu.
Bad : None

After session, have a few drinks with Andy & some brothers........he's always the same old nice guy who I know in yrs.

3rd victim Nikki @ Joseph
looks : 9 ( 100% my cup of tea, sweet, cute & young ) service : 8 100% GFE, lots of DFK, not v experience but just like a young GF that fall in luv with u and will do anything to make u happy .
Goods : Joseph always have the best local GTA student & he never disappointment me.
Bad : This's an inner circle garage which never put any ad on internet/newspaper. Only regular customer & some ppl here knows about what I'm saying. I'm sry to other wolf brothers here that I can't mention their contact information.
Here's a " sample " picture, Nikki looks alike but not the real thing.

4th victim Amy @ SG
looks : 7.5 ( some bros told me she's v hot & I've high expection ) service : 7.5 ( she's actually ok with that, I know I've to be a repeat customer to get the extra service before I see her but after 7 hing review, I've to try her to fullfill my TDL :lol)
Goods : I think she must be a hottie when she's young, her body + her skin + her boobs re all good.........funny thing was when she tried to talk to me in cantonese, she asked me after the BJ " u want me to fuck u or u want to fuck me " :lol in cantonese
Bad : for a mid-age mm, usually they provide better service. Her service is v limit but I'm ok with that.

5th victim Rachel @ MW
looks : 8.5 ( she's more to the woman side of looks instead of some young kimchi ) service : 8.5 ( sometimes, when u connect with the mm, u'll always get the extra bonus service from them. She's such a wild mm to me :lol........service wize is close to PSE . I'm glad she's my last kimchi before I leave toronto.........hehe, gd memories.
Goods : Amazing connection, real D cup boobs with soft milk type of skin.
Bad : she wants me to extend a longer time and have another SOG.........but I'm not a young guy anymore

( I can't find her pictures @ MW , so I copy this from another site )

6th victim Erika @ SG = Lilth @ Candyland
looks : 7.5 ( young asian mm with 2 Vampire's teeth. Lots of tattoos  and clean shave pussy ) service : 4 ( not much of service I got from her, maybe she's tired 4 in the afternoon or maybe she's kind of " famous " in the last couple of months & start getting lazy , my worst experience during my final encounter tour )
Goods : young mm .............yes, that's all :lol
Bad : fake boobs, not much service, spend more time on hd job than anything, no SF2, no MPOS, no DFK, no nipple sucking/kissing.............No no no......nothing at all beside lay down and let me bang her
( Ben hing, I couldn't get into the mms picture album to post her picture here for the brothers. Pls let me know how can I get back the old forum to get that, thx )

7th victim is the same as the 3rd victim Nikki @ Joseph
( after a bad meal from Erika, I've to call up my buddy to have another mm right after to recover from a bad meal & nikki is my perfect medicine :lol )

8th victim and she's my last one before I leave toronto Michelle @ ED
Looks : 8 ( another young student around 20 yrs old ) service : 9 ( spinner type with real C cups, gd reaction, gd vocal , shower BBBJ, v gd service )
Goods : super GFE, I'll never complain if I've a GF like her :lol
Bad : Nothing......maybe if she put on a little bit of meat will be perfect :lol

I want to mention one thing here, I've all CBJ from all the mms not bcos they don't provide BBBJ. I just want to play " safe " for my final tour.........u know, the hero always die at the end :lol . I just want to be a normal hunter, no more drama ! :lol

So, to all my dearest wolf brothers here......I'm sry I'm not going to " Contribute "  for awhile but I hope u guys all have lots of fun & play safe !

Happy Hunting guys !!! :lol

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 21:15:35 | 显示全部楼层
wow, speechless
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 21:32:38 | 显示全部楼层
What a splendid review package! I should know you earlier,  happyshine bro. Anyway,Take care happyshine bro, we will miss you and good luck for your new life. By the way, don't forget to keep hunting...........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 21:35:10 | 显示全部楼层

何日君再來?

俾两個月時間你!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 21:36:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for all your *hard* work (pun is intended) Happy gor! Too bad we didnt get a chance to meet up but we should definitely have a gathering next time your in town, organize and host by our most respected elder wolf Sloppy.

Re: the issue u raised abt the MM albums, i've mentioned that to my partner who handles the IT, and we will get the fixed up asap.

Anyways, until next time, enjoy the white meat and give us the juicy details on your meals over there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 22:32:06 | 显示全部楼层
Happy Gor, I miss you, hehe
You'll be back la
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 22:40:33 | 显示全部楼层
Holy crap! Happy hing, u ate all the good  stuffs and left us, no way, man !
We should find a time to drink b4 you left!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 22:48:50 | 显示全部楼层
Happy Gor, Thanks for all the great reviews in the past. All the best for your new life and welcome back anytime.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-4 23:18:32 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 happyshine 于 2011-11-4 23:19 编辑
kfc999 发表于 2011-11-4 21:15 static/image/common/back.gif
wow, speechless

Kfc999 : I used to be a young " AK 47 " before.......keep shooting & shooting but nowadays........only a shotgun ( one at a time )

magickwoods : thx for yr kind words I won't quit hunting.......it's my lifetime hobby

Ben2009 hing : my JJ always work hard

ahwong : May I ask re u the long lost Awong from the old days?  Still a kimchi killer?

sloppy hing : I'm only eating yr left over I left toronto already, until next time.....drinks always sounds gd to me

John : U re welcome bud, I'll always like to share my hunting experience with all the wolf brothers. I'll still come back toronto from time to time.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-4 23:44:49 | 显示全部楼层
mjbug 发表于 2011-11-4 21:35 static/image/common/back.gif
何日君再來?

俾两個月時間你!

兩個月時間,虫哥? 起碼都要三個月啦。

多倫多又少咗個淫棍,各位美少女應該飲得杯落!

重有一D要補充,冇機會食cici & Juno 同從未幫襯過「立春」好可惜 luxury girl 個新mm又冇時間食
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 02:02 , Processed in 0.038178 second(s), 14 queries .