AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4633|回复: 10

Downtown June's

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-15 03:23:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just want to give a heads up to bros who may be interested.

Earlier this week I dropped by Downtown June's place near Queen and Spadina after dinner to check out the goods since I happened to be in the area. For those who don't know, Downtown June's is a beauty pageant style garage which means customers get to see all of the available girls at the same location and choose which one they like. Pros and cons of this garage is that its good if you want to have a choice and its fun if you want to go together with friends, but bad if you want privacy because you will see other customers waiting and they will see you too.

For me, I don't like see other johns but its not a deal breaker for me. When I got there I saw 3 young Chinese girls. By young I mean early 20s. One of them could be under 20 from her looks. None of them were drop dead gorgeous but none were ugly either. I'd say on average 7/10 for their looks. In the end I left without picking anybody because there were a couple of johns in line before me and I didn't feel like waiting.

Word of advice, if you want to try this place out and don't want to wait, go early. Taking the TTC is advised because Downtown driving is hell.

http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... &extra=page%3D1

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 05:50:11 | 显示全部楼层
Do they host in a townhouse or apartment?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 06:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
睇相個嗰肥妹仔係多水型!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 08:15:30 | 显示全部楼层
I was wondering if the place was legit, because with the ad you posted, I saw it a few weeks ago, and just reverse searching some images in Google shows they are stealing pics from elsewhere. Sounds like it may be a legit venture.

The idea of being able to pick a girl after seeing them is intriguing, and I probably won't give a fuck about the other johns if I went to be honest. Service wise, no idea since you didn't try it out; anyone have experience here?

**ADMIN**
Thank you for your contribution. If you see an ad using fake/stolen pics as misrepresenting it as their girls, please report it. HOWEVER, please also read carefully to avoid wrongful accusation. In this case, the ad very clearly states (at the top of the ad) "由於本店女孩都是本地, 她們都不願意提供照片, 所用上跟真人相似度高的參考圖".

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 18:58:08 | 显示全部楼层
tagpro 发表于 2016-4-15 08:15
I was wondering if the place was legit, because with the ad you posted, I saw it a few weeks ago, an ...

Depends on what you mean by legit. June's garage has been around for years and has their fans. Its kind of a love it or hate it kind of thing. Some people love how you can sit around and pick and choose, others hate the lack of privacy. As for quality of girls, its really a hit or miss. I've seen gems there and I've also seen really ugly C9's. You just have to try your luck.

Word of advice. Go only if you have time to spare and don't mind walking out if you don't see what you like. Don't bother trying to ask over the phone what girls are available. These old school keepers will always tell you they have 18 year old super models, so don't trust anything they say.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 19:45:21 | 显示全部楼层
胖妞。。。请问可爱不?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 19:54:07 | 显示全部楼层
女孩都是本地, 她們都不願意提供照片,所用上跟真人相似度高的參考圖

拍个不露脸的照片能泄露什么身份,本地女孩又怎么了,白人车房都是本地女孩,人家都请专业摄影师拍照。

只能说keeper不懂得如何P图,也不愿意花精力包装女孩。但是这种老式车房如果能生存,也有它的长处,我只是局外人,说说罢了,反正我去之前会三思。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 20:12:16 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-4-15 06:49
睇相個嗰肥妹仔係多水型!

肥妹仔是廣洲來的, 叫Babe,十分年青,最多二十頭, 水源不是十分充足,我試了她因為十分像我朋友的女友。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 20:49:39 | 显示全部楼层
williamstream 发表于 2016-4-15 20:12
肥妹仔是廣洲來的, 叫Babe,十分年青,最多二十頭, 水源不是十分充足,我試了她因為十分像我朋友的女友。 ...

有人話,如果水源唔夠,可能你冇嚀開水制!    
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 22:11:33 | 显示全部楼层
如果我去的话 可以直接调头走人
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 12:32 , Processed in 0.039628 second(s), 13 queries .