AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3929|回复: 4

Milk@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-14 22:51:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Her pics on the website seems to be very attractive to me, so I decided to pay a visit.

Honestly, when the door opened, she's not the same type of girl I expected from those pics. I was expecting to see a petite girl maybe with pale white skin. While she's in a long white shirt that covered most of her body, but from her leg, I can tell she's not skinny. I stayed because of her sweet smile on the face. I'm vulnerable to girls with sweet smile. The smile somehow melted my heart. If not because of the smile, I'd turned my head around, lol.

Andyway, I stayed, and after she undressed, I can see baby fat on her body (not too much though, still acceptable to me).

I agree with another view of the board, her kitty is really tight that feels good from any angle, lol

Score wise, I'd rate her face 8, body 7.5. Service 8
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 01:13:40 | 显示全部楼层
I'm vulnerable to girls with sweet smile ~~~~ Me too

I can see baby fat on her body ~~~~ Hmmm . Don't know if you met NARA (MW). Whom one of the fattest in this corral. Bunny has meat also. But both having very sweet face

So many good meals recently ... Bunny, Nara, KISS etc. My jj nearly rest in repose

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-15 09:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-4-15 01:13
I'm vulnerable to girls with sweet smile ~~~~ Me too

I can see baby fat on her body ~~ ...

Lol, seems we have a lot in common. No I haven't seen Nara yet, but I saw kiss. I think Milk looks like Kiss to some extent. But personally, I think Kiss has a better look, and overall quality.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 09:49:43 | 显示全部楼层
lovewhitebreast 发表于 2016-4-15 09:08
Lol, seems we have a lot in common. No I haven't seen Nara yet, but I saw kiss. I think Milk looks ...

Bright eye with sweet smile ..... the most attractive woman I presume. (Such as Catherine)

KISS ... Hmm .. not for face fucker. But she speaks very fluent (North American) English. And her "French" kisses made her so outstanding (to me). That not much Asian girl(s) able to perform. Recently only KISS, Victoria (D4U) & Rita (private)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 10:57:38 | 显示全部楼层
Nara has some fat on her belly. normally I like toned abs but nara has very pretty face and vg service, thus I repeated her 3 times.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 19:29 , Processed in 0.034768 second(s), 13 queries .