AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5538|回复: 12

Lohan @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-12 03:00:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to see Lohan on the way home last week, and I was very impressed with her.  When I arrive a very fair skinned girl greeted me with flowing brown hair, she had the lights on so I was able to get a good look at her.  She was wearing a bikini top and small waist mini skirt.  That top could barely hold her bust in place and I could tell, they were ready to pop out.  She make up was great, with those sexy eye shadow and red lips, everything I like.

She grabbed my hand and placed and big kiss on me, and we retreated back to her room.  It was great to walk behind her, as I got her see her bum it was nice and full, I patted her on the left cheek and she was excited and call me a perv.  I would say the photo are pretty accurate, I was pretty happy with what I saw.

We undressed and I was feeling particularly horny so when I helped her mini skirt down I began DATY right away.  I honestly didn't care if she was clean or not, I was just so excited and into the moment.  She braced herself against the wall and I propped her right leg over my should and began to dine away.  Good moans and nice juices flowing down my face.

SF2 was great as well, she move her legs between me and rubbed all over my body.  Those full sized D cups were so good all over my soapy body, she returned the favor with a titjob and water flute.  We went back to bed and I began to DATO with her face down on the bed.  We switched to 69 and continued for a while until I was about to cum.  So I pushed her back up for some face sitting and really got my tongue buried in her, I could feel her contracting.

We started in ACG, and then DOGGY.  Then finally went to MISH, I was so excited for her boobs and bum that I totally forgot to pay any attention to her feet.  After kissing and licking both feet, while in MISH she was making some great moans.  I grabbed the pillow and placed it under her hip to bring her up a bit more.  This is where I wanted to bring her home.  She moaned louder and loud and finally came, I had decided that I was going to cum on her feet, so I pulled out last minute and blasted all over her toes and feet.

This was great cause she knew how to keep rubbing me with her feet after I came.  Afterwards I gave her feet a thorough licking again and we laid in bed together just relaxing.  She seems to enjoy DFK as well, I was never refused when attempting to lock lips.  Some bros said her skin was kind of dry near her nipples but I did not notice any dry spots anywhere.

Overall I had a good session, she is on my repeat list, cycling through Ella and Aqua now.
Face: 8/10
Body:8.5/10
Service:9/10 - I got great mileage
Attitude:9/10 - fun cute girl
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-12 03:35:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-12 04:24:29 | 显示全部楼层
How long did you book?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-12 06:36:11 | 显示全部楼层
yes she is pretty good, and a good actor..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-12 07:38:08 | 显示全部楼层
yup
she is famous for her russian finish, aka tits job

her enormous tits, might be the most massive in recent asian market
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-12 13:19:41 | 显示全部楼层
Destinyx 发表于 2016-4-12 04:24
How long did you book?

I always book minimum 1 hr sometimes even more if it is a repeat
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-12 15:28:36 | 显示全部楼层
yes, one of my top picks!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-12 17:28:51 | 显示全部楼层
I am going to save up a few days of cum and blast all over her boobs next time, then i will lick it all up hehehehe i wish i can produce huge load fast enough
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-12 19:17:13 | 显示全部楼层
Not sure if anyone agree, but I found her skin is one of the smoothest. Great piece WB bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-12 20:27:04 | 显示全部楼层
Just saw Barbie today, her skin is very soft, so is Bunny.  Haveto line them up sid by side and do blind fold test to judge for sure!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 02:51 , Processed in 0.046968 second(s), 13 queries .