AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6150|回复: 5

Alice @PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-10 16:04:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
why is this review about alice? Here is the story.

Initiated contact through txt, but then I was requested to call. I called and to my surprise I spoke to a femail agent. Although I understand that she cannot be bias to which girl is best out of the ones that are working, she absolutly refuse to pick one over another. I asked her who was availiable now and she said lemon. I went to the website and got myself hyped about lemon. I called he back and told her I was omw. She then sent a txt of the address. This was when the only 'speed bumb' of the evening occurred. When I was only 7 min away, she calls me back and tells me she is no longer availiable and redirects me to alice, which was another 25 min drive... I got so dissappointed about that, I almost canceled. 25 min later, I arrived.

I dont wanna ruin any surprises, and to be honest, I am lazy at this point, so I will keep this brief.

Alice @ pandora

Face: 8/10 Age seems 25-30, imo the pics are not her, and if they are photoshop a lot. However, she was attractive and youthful, like girl next door?. her hair was a few inchs above shoulder length, which was disappointing since it didnt match the length of the pics.
Body: 7.5 / 10 average body, doesnt look like she works out nor is she overweight. Propotional with what I think are large b cups.

Service: 9/10 Amazing service from when i walk through the doors to when i walked out. From putting my shoes away neatly, to helping me get dressed. she almost deserves a perfect score. I probably say she loses 0.5 points for not providing water, or any beverage. and the other 0.5 for having an overly aggressive bbbj.  

Attitude: of 8/10 GFE. She was totally into everything we were doing...how do i put this?..."she wasnt a total freak in the sheet "

Repeat:yes
damage:240+tip 1h, Collected pay at the end.

Hopefully, next review I would actually get lemon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-10 23:01:14 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-11 09:18:28 | 显示全部楼层
Nice. Glad you enjoyed the session after the mishap there. Did you try the cosplay eh?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-11 17:39:55 | 显示全部楼层
好嗎  真的好嗎啡
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-15 09:12:14 | 显示全部楼层
@JayZ360
right after the shower, i went straight to the bed, but she pulled me up and went through them one by one naming them...'school girl, nurse, school girl 2...'  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 12:22:54 | 显示全部楼层
ghettoyellow 发表于 2016-4-15 09:12
@JayZ360
right after the shower, i went straight to the bed, but she pulled me up and went through t ...

Yeah. She does enjoy cosplay.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 03:07 , Processed in 0.035243 second(s), 13 queries .