找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Hiding mm identity with BLUR, MOSAIC OR BLACK LINE OVER EYES

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-4-11 03:13:55 | 显示全部楼层
hardassteel 发表于 2016-4-11 00:21
This is a retarded post and it is a waste of one's time to respond to OP. This guy of course would ...

As quoted from hardassteel:

"This is a retarded post and it is a waste of one's time to respond to OP. This guy of course would like keepers to post MMs' photos according to his suggestion, as understood from all his hunting reports, he is an extremely selfish, harsh and merciless JOHN towards the sex workers. While only 1 or 2% of the facial features being covered by a thin line, the mm could still easily be recognised by her friends and family members who know her very well. This selfish guy would never care about the reasons why mm has to hide her identity all because he pays to FUCK."

Response from 88bb141

I don't want any language school to follow my suggestions, I'm merely exploring if there are better ways to have a better balance of privacy and info provided to hunters...as about 3 weeks ago I read a post of a language school taking pictures of a CN website to post on their webpage, thus facilitating false advertisement and defrauding bros in the process.

In all my language reports and reviews I'm fair and unbiased and consistent with my scoring.  The only adjustment I've made is that I've added about 1 to 1.5 points for each category, b/c people felt that I was the hardest-ass-reviwer on 747.  Thus I've somewhat normalized my scoring...lol :lol  However, I've never been swayed, I've had 2 providers ask me to provide positive reviews of them in exchange for extended lessons or extras, I turned them down and they ended up getting 6/10 scores from me (b/c that was the original score I was going to give them anyways....plus they were a no repeat for me anyways).  My point is that I won't be swayed or corrupted to give false or higher ratings than they deserve....as that would make me a shill....which anyone who knows the history of my posts, I'm no shill :P

Where as there are some mm provider that have over 80 reviews/reports.  Maybe they are #1 goddess in the world or maybe they had enough effect on 40 hunters to write reviews that they may have never have written and the other 40 maybe true unbiased reviews/reports.

In terms of providing privacy, my suggestions are not based on a percentage of concealment of the face, but based on methods which provide them with adequate privacy and us members with adequate and truthful information.

Thank you for your reply, I hope I was able to clarify a few things with in your most recent post.  You input is always valued and appreciated.  Hopefully, any changes as a result of this thread can make your future hunting experiences more enjoyable :handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-11 03:17:59 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2016-4-10 15:29
I like how you say "you prefer" but have you considered it from the MM's point of view? You gotta  ...

I've added updates in response to your concerns.  Thank chigga-gor for your valuable feedback
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-11 23:36:37 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-4-11 02:54
As an update to the replies thus far I would like to thank everyone for their valuable feedback :han ...

To be fair, I think some bros here have been overly harsh in their criticism. At least OP is not a shill, IMHO.

On the other hand, this post IS kinda stupid. Nobody in their right mind would believe that a line over the eyes will be enough to protect somebody's identity. Not unless they live in the comic book world of Superman where a pair of glasses is all it takes to hide Superman / Clark Kent's identity.

I think the bro earlier is probably right. Most likely they do this in Japan to comply with some regulations that say the full face cannot be shown, so they do the minimum to beat the law. Other than that, the line across the eyes serves no practical purpose.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-11 23:46:04 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-4-11 02:54
As an update to the replies thus far I would like to thank everyone for their valuable feedback :han ...

As follow up. Perhaps the current system isn't perfect but then again the world isn't perfect. Trying to fix everything is a fool's errand.

You talk about getting an accurate depiction of what is being offered. Lets just say off the bat that you will NEVER get a totally accurate depiction. Even if the pic is accurate, there's no way the pic will tell you if the MM is smoker or non-smoker, nor will it tell you if the MM has bad breath or stinky vagina. Furthermore, a girl's body can change quite quickly, so even if the pic was totally accurate, she may gain 10 lbs after 2 weeks and look different. This actually happened to be before. A MM who I had an excellent session with had gained a size when I repeated her half a month later.

I think we should focus our attention on nailing those who post blatantly fake pics they downloaded off the internet instead of nit-picking over stuff like blurred faces.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-13 19:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
qiuqifeng 发表于 2016-4-11 23:36
To be fair, I think some bros here have been overly harsh in their criticism. At least OP is not a ...

members are free to express their opinion as long as they explain their logic.  i don't view them as harsh or not harsh.  i just try to see if from their view point and to see if it makes any sense.  

in japan some places just blur the eyes or part of the face, but not the whole face for the privacy of the provider.  they try to be as transparent as possible.  i like the balance that they have.

for the video box covers, they black out the eyes with lines, b/c those girls are amatures in the video and don't want to be easily recognized.  if they were pros they would show their entire face.  no laws that say they need to cover their face for adult actors in japan
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-13 19:25:06 | 显示全部楼层
qiuqifeng 发表于 2016-4-11 23:46
As follow up. Perhaps the current system isn't perfect but then again the world isn't perfect. Try ...

As quoted by qiuqifeng:

As follow up. Perhaps the current system isn't perfect but then again the world isn't perfect. Trying to fix everything is a fool's errand.

You talk about getting an accurate depiction of what is being offered. Lets just say off the bat that you will NEVER get a totally accurate depiction. Even if the pic is accurate, there's no way the pic will tell you if the MM is smoker or non-smoker, nor will it tell you if the MM has bad breath or stinky vagina. Furthermore, a girl's body can change quite quickly, so even if the pic was totally accurate, she may gain 10 lbs after 2 weeks and look different. This actually happened to be before. A MM who I had an excellent session with had gained a size when I repeated her half a month later.

I think we should focus our attention on nailing those who post blatantly fake pics they downloaded off the internet instead of nit-picking over stuff like blurred faces.

You bring up lots of good points.  Thank you for your reply.

The current system is not perfect and some keepers use this to their advantage to 'take images' off the web or deceive brothers.  And I agree that trying to fix everything is foolish.  Totally agree with you.  However, trying to improve or discuss a matter is always important if there is any hope of progress (maybe  i'm a dreamer....:o)

The japaneses in Japan typically treat other japs with more transparency.  They have somewhat of a code of honor.  They try to provide as much accurate info as possible.  Most of them have ingrained an honor and humility code in their upbringing.  Wish is more like that here or in other parts of the world.  China is number provider of fake goods and food....lol...of which I consume from time to time...:Q

The keepers should say if they are smokers and provide more details that some bros might care about.

In terms of them changing over time, a service provider should update their pictures if their current pictures no longer represents them.  What is the point of using a picture that is 10 years old.  I looked way better 10 years ago also :'(

Just like a mba graduate is a commodity to her/his firm for what he has to offer, a provider is also like a type of commodity, like the mba graduate.  just that they are promoting their companionship and physcial attributes.  If the provider decides to gain 25 pounds and go from a 7.5/10 rating for face and body to 6.6/10, then they should suffer the consequences.

http://4babyandmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/female-fat-transform-before-afte.jpg

Imagine if you were a mba grad, top of your class, but when hired by Citi Bank, you can't talk properly in meetings and miss your conference calls and just do 80 percent of the work you have been assigned....i can assure you that you will be under review or you will not be promoted any further....unless you are giving you fat female manager daty and dato everyday or your male boss bbbjcimsw everyday.  

Us normal men and women need to live with this fact, we are all some sort of commodity to whom we serve or work for.  Why should it be any different for a provider.  And when anyone says anything real or harsh (and real) about a provider they are deemed to be unfair.  How about when the mba graduate gets fired b/c his performance dropped 20%??? is that fair.  That called real life and I'm not cutting anyone any slack.  If they improve 20%, I will say they improved.  If they gained 25 pounds, I'll say they became a fatso. :Q

http://4babyandmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/female-fat-transform-before-afte.jpg

That is my code to myself and my brothers.  You can use any code you want, but a code of mild deception b/c you don't want to offend anyone is a pretty weak code. :curse:

ps. the mm gaining weight is a good point, will make a future poll about mm becoming fatties :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 03:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
Asking bros for what they prefer and what is realistically achievable is totally different.

If you start a post asking if bros prefer the standard half hour session to remain priced at $140, or drop to $120, or completely FREE. Guess which one the bros are going to vote for? Does that mean we should lobby the keepers to not charge anything at all?

Sorry bro but this poll really is stupid.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-15 03:09:33 | 显示全部楼层
In fact, why don't we flip the question around. Lets assume I somehow gotten a picture of you 88bb141, and assume I'm going to post it for everyone to see.

Would you prefer to have your whole faced blurred? Or just cover your eyes with a line?

Now assuming these are the only 2 choices available, I'm sure you would go for the first one right? Because you know, there isn't any meaningful difference between just having a measly line covering your eyes, and showing your entire face outright. Well, that is what the MM's would think too.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-15 09:55:56 | 显示全部楼层
diuallday 发表于 2016-4-15 03:09
In fact, why don't we flip the question around. Lets assume I somehow gotten a picture of you 88bb14 ...

As quoted by 'diuallday':

In fact, why don't we flip the question around. Lets assume I somehow gotten a picture of you 88bb141, and assume I'm going to post it for everyone to see.

Would you prefer to have your whole faced blurred? Or just cover your eyes with a line?

Now assuming these are the only 2 choices available, I'm sure you would go for the first one right? Because you know, there isn't any meaningful difference between just having a measly line covering your eyes, and showing your entire face outright. Well, that is what the MM's would think too.

Diuallday gor brings up a very good point.  Thank you for your feedback and input.

If I was a male mm, I don't think I would last long, b/c my service level is low and my attitude is too real, as in i wouldn't be able to pretend or act that I like c9 even if they paid me good money for my language lessons ;P

No let's say I could transform myself to be a 7-8-7-8 male mm, I would like to be transparent with the female c9 hunters.  If my face was a 7, I would try to provide enough info to the hunter that my face rating is about a 7 while also doing enough to hide my privacy.  As there are 2 goals here.  Info and Privacy.  I feel that privacy can be maintained while still providing more honest info.  I would not try to use modded or fake pictures to show that my face and body is 9-9, or that I look like brad pitts or andy lau.

If I was a mm, I would not use pictures from 5-7 years ago as that is unprofessional and could be inaccurate (if they are still accurate use them, just like the car dealers that use stock benz pictures to sell a 5 year old benz....hahahaha):lol

However, one of my objectives would not be to deceive my clients or misrepresent myself by doing lots of PS or taking pictures off the internet to use to represent myself.  I feel there are some people in the industry that are not honest.  I know a mm that was mid30s and they put her as 20 on their website, and after she had a break and came back to work she was around 40 years old.  then they put her as 23 (she's retired now), but the pictures they put up of her face and body are not even close to what her face are body is.  It's total deception.

And I've even read dozens of reviews from prominent hunters / members of 747 stating that the pictures are not even remotely accurate, this = deception.

As to myself, I used to be on ashleymadison about 10 years ago and I posted pictures that protected my privacy while providing those that want no-strings attached fun.  I tried to give them a pretty good idea of how I looked, but if friends and family saw my ashleymadison pictures it would be difficult for them to make the conclusion that it was me.  (also ashleymadison is a waste of time, b/c not too many young hot women, mostly older unhappy c9).  Even after ashleymadison had a leak by hackers, I wasn't too worried, b/c my pictures still protected my privacy.

Hope that answers your questions.  If you have more ideas or concerns pls post them.  Thank you for your post.

We need a balance of Privacy and Information, while eliminating the deception and the outright usage of fake pictures.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Rv-QKokVGrc/maxresdefault.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-15 10:14:03 | 显示全部楼层
diuallday 发表于 2016-4-15 03:00
Asking bros for what they prefer and what is realistically achievable is totally different.

If you ...

diuallday quoted:

If you start a post asking if bros prefer the standard half hour session to remain priced at $140, or drop to $120, or completely FREE. Guess which one the bros are going to vote for? Does that mean we should lobby the keepers to not charge anything at all?

Sorry bro but this poll really is stupid.

I think I did make a poll about pricing a couple of years ago, but I asked if the price dropped this much how much more would you eat.  Here is the link http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15129

Some may view these as stupid questions/polls and I still respect their view just as i respect the views if they agreed with me.  However, not asking questions or not trying to improve something could be viewed as more stupid in the eyes of the average member.

We 747 as a whole improved on how the gwei lao's run their forum, so I feel that we can also improve in other areas as long as there is the will by the members and providers.  If the providers do not have the will to improve this aspect and the members accept this.  The members are actually doing a dis-service to themselves.

Thank you for your feedback.  Always insightful :handshake

https://lasvideo.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/snapshot_20101217_7.jpg
Her face is a 9/10, trust me bro ;P
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 06:04 , Processed in 0.069126 second(s), 14 queries .