AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2754|回复: 5

Ella @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-7 13:05:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After reading some interesting reviews about ELLA, and getting the word of mouth about her directly from the source (people who have seen her), I decided to pay her a visit.  I heard she is hard to book sometimes because of scheduling so I jumped on the first chance I could.  I arrive at the location and it was simple to get there and get up to her.  She opened and I was greeted by a very seductively looking girl with smoke eyes.  It was dark but I could still she see right through her like a laser.

As many bros mentions DFK is for sure happening, right from the door, even before the hello, how are you doing, she plants and big one right on me and grabs my cock.  She looks up and says "big" then "jooah" which is I like in korean.  She is very small, maybe about 5 foot 1 or 2 ish, she wore some really high heels, I stand about 6'1 on a normal day, and I had to crane down a bit to kiss her.

Afterwards I pick her up immediately and we went to the room.  We got undressed and more DFK and body roaming.  She has a tight body, as you would expect from and spinner.  I grabbed her bum and said "jooah" back to her and she giggled.  I noticed her skin is quite white and soft legs as well, maybe freshly shaved and creamed.  I pick her up again, but this time over my shoulders and carry here like a bag of potatoes to the bathroom.

SF2 was hot, so much DFK and body roaming with boobs, butts and pussy touching everywhere, I honestly couldn't wait to get back to the bed.  We ran off, and then I laid her on her back and started with her toes.  She has amazingly small feet. like size 5 maybe.  Such cute little toes I could fit them all in my mouth.  She has good moaning during DATY and DATO, her juices sweet and tasty.

We flipped for 69 while she gave me a BBBJ, I asked her to go fast, I like it when they mix in a bit on HJ with the BBBJ, tugging and pulling.  Good attention to BLS, and good rhythm for the BBBJ, we put the dome on and began in ACG, she has a nice tight pussy.  Nice and warm, good grinding skills, and more DFK.  I flipped her to her back and she did MISH with her feet on my face, I could kiss and lick them and her moaning got stronger.

She is a lover for DFK, I scooped down and continued with that until I was about to burst in MISH.  Just before I pulled out and came all over her toes and feet, about 3 days worth laying on her toes.  She rubbed them together made it all sticky, and continued to rub my cock with her feet.  

This was a dream come true.  I couldn't resist kissing her feet again, they are just too sexy.
She is pretty hot, the makeup she does makes her look like those sexy club girls, with the smoky eye shadow, and I love biting and kissing her bum.  She is for sure a repeat as long as she stays in NY.

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Service:8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Honestly I have never had at bad experience with ASB, I think they really take the time to train these girls to be service girls, definitely worth the premium, money well spent.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 13:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
Damn sounds hot stuff. I'm gonna go try in 30 mins lol
Hopefully I will get the same experience like white mamba bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 13:29:41 | 显示全部楼层
That would be sexy if she wears black stocking and performed foot job for u
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 15:00:50 | 显示全部楼层
I told uou Ella is a grest meal! going back for more for sure!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-8 11:42:10 | 显示全部楼层
good review! She looks like so hot. Wanna try it!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-14 11:15:23 | 显示全部楼层
nealchen123 发表于 2016-4-8 11:42
good review! She looks like so hot. Wanna try it!

Did you try her yet, i just finished another session with her today
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 20:09 , Processed in 0.035405 second(s), 13 queries .