AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2257|回复: 2

playing Chess@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-2 22:27:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The following review will base solely on my opinion and may differ for others.

some how every time when you decided to hunt is either raining like crazy or snowing....lol anyway was gonna try Nara but she isn't available so I went and play some chess at the Barbie house in this cold snowy weather..saw a few positive reviews and I thought why not try it myself so here's the game play. Got to the place and as always the door opens magically and so I went in. And so the game of chess begins,  she hold my hand to the bed room with a nice warming smile and carefully took off my clothes but I took half of my clothes off in like a second when we went to check her phone for bit and she was surprised when she saw me naked lol ps still getting use to the k service which was great. As the game continues, we played a hard game of chess and here's the results:

Face: 7 (not really nmcot but is not bad looking and I guess she's probably in her late 20s)

Body: 7.5 (her breast is a bit saggy which why I -0.5 )

Service: 9 (try super hard to please and kept calling me honey or my lil bro which I was a bit confused if she was talking to me or my lil bro lol )

Repeat: probably not cuz there's so many more others I haven't tried yet
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-2 22:51:53 | 显示全部楼层
thx for the report
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-3 00:01:38 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 02:42 , Processed in 0.037416 second(s), 13 queries .